Thread: A new low.

Default A new low.

I am so sorry guys, everytime i come back to ADISC, I end up posting something really depressing.

So ex is back in town (Still dating a guy up in ME) I got a guilt tripped into paying her bus fair. She won't even hug me at this point. On the upside my company; Round2Hosting is thriving. would be nice to have my ex back so she could comfort me when things do get tough.

I may as well be a full blown alcoholic, JD & Dr Pepper every night

I dropped out of college

Quote Originally Posted by goodnightmoon92 View Post
    I am so sorry guys, everytime i come back to ADISC, I end up posting something really depressing.
    Don't be sorry, it's a support community, that's what we're here for.

So ex is back in town (Still dating a guy up in ME) I got a guilt tripped into paying her bus fair. She won't even hug me at this point.
    To be quite honest, as you two are exes, I wouldn't expect her to hug you, but if she's the one I think she is, then you really need to get away from her.

On the upside my company; Round2Hosting is thriving.
    Glad to hear it's working out this time around!

would be nice to have my ex back so she could comfort me when things do get tough.
    I can understand the feeling, I'm about to break it off with my boyfriend for reasons I'm not getting into here, and I know it's going to be a lot tougher without having him to talk to me and help me through it

I know how hard it is to not drink when you're depressed, but you gotta work through it man, remember, I'm there for you on Skype (see note below).

I dropped out of college
    I have a few ideas, but if I may ask you, why did you drop out?

At the moment Skype isn't working right, it's letting me send messages but it's not pushing any through from the server on this computer, and my laptop isn't working right either, so I have to work on both of them tomorrow. Probably have to change some settings I set in the router, but I'll have to do it tomorrow. I'm off to bed now, got school and it's 01:32, but hit me up on Facebook or Skype tomorrow, I know a great guy who would probably be willing to talk to you as well in the IRC who you can PM. Just don't do anything stupid, I'll talk to you first thing after I get home from school tomorrow.

Best of luck.

So ex is back in town (Still dating a guy up in ME) I got a guilt tripped into paying her bus fair. She won't even hug me at this point.
    I'm agreeing with tesla on this: she's your ex, so hugs shouldn't be something expected. Moreover, I don't know if you were insinuating it, but paying for her bus fair shouldn't factor in to whether or not she's going to hug you. If it does, she's stopped being your ex and started being your prostitute.

EmeraldsAndLime

Kick her ass to the curb. Fuck bitches like that. Not worth your time, IMO.

Consider it a lesson learnt and become a stronger and more headstrong person because of it.

Go to col....

I dropped out of college
    Oh.

Get your ass back there and polish off a degree. If you do something for yourself, then you'll quickly realise these vices of yours are just holding you back.

If you're going to drink, do it at college while getting your degree, and stop being a pussy and drink the JD straight.

Well, first I recommend you cut ties with the ex (this is the most difficult task).
    Second, you should be glad you're not into drugs, you don't need them.
    Third, get back into college it's important for you and your future.
    Please consider these things.

Although Emerald maybe a lil blunt. I must agree with him. Let me tell you terms you might understand. 1. Delete the bitch from your life, trust it's hard but it can be done. 2. Congrats man on the company. 3. Get back into school dude. 4. And drink that shit straight ;D But in all sincerity I wish you a great trip into life.

I got a guilt tripped into paying her bus fair. She won't even hug me at this point. On the upside my company; Round2Hosting is thriving. would be nice to have my ex back so she could comfort me when things do get tough.
    I actually have contributed to break up coach websites before so I have some good info for you to consider. Sorry if it may seem cold, but ultimately this is probably the best route. As another guy, I can relate after my ex was doing the same kind of behavior.

First of all, if your ex is guilt tripping you, it sounds like she's keeping you around not only because she has issues, but also because you're her life boat. Some girls after their done with their ex and jump on with the next are notorious for this (mine did this as well). They need it terribly. She knows you will do whatever she asks with a little cooing attached with it. She's being rather emotionally immature by using you in this way. There's a big thing you have to realize, is that you need her while she doesn't. Because of this you have submitted your power to her, and you have put your own actions in limbo. Types of relationships aside (I'm a big fan of FLR myself) this is just not good for you because even in that kind of cartaking/submit type deal it is reciprocal. She's just milking you with no love behind it. That's unfair to you.

No one takes this step because it's hard, but ultimately for the best

Like other posters of mentioned, I would highly suggest cutting off contact. Just that action alone after a couple days begins to sink in and you feel loads better. That means no phone calls, not Facebook friends (or stalking) no e-mails no contact. This is a thing for you since you are taking charge of your own happiness and more importantly taking back your power you have given away. It can be very hard, I know this because I went from no contact, to contact, to no contact twice before finally getting it right. It helps to have the support of your friends, and loving yourself unconditionally through the process because you will make mistakes and stumble on that road.

I can tell you right now, you want a partner to count on, while she just wants you on her finger. That's not something to hang around on and make yourself miserable over. Take that step of kicking her and all that crap of her's to the curb, and you'll be surprised how better off you will be.

Sincerely, Geno
    Breakup survivor from a two year relationship, that just wanted a great gal to count on, and have fun with.