Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't believe it!!

Exclamation I can't believe it!!

I'm soo shocked! Ok so rewind I finally decided to tell my mom and guess what I found out?? Not only is she accepting but shes a DL! The first words she said was omg you got it from me! I can't beleive it! I mean this is just like wow! Has this ever happened to any one. Or something similar where you told someone (or they found out) and they turned out to be one too?

The craziest thing happened when I stayed the night with my best friend, whose mom runs a daycare. We were playing video games, and we had a bet: whoever lost the round of Star Wars Battlefront 2 had to take one of the diapers and wet them. Naturally, I won, so he almost dove for a diaper and wet them without even trying. I did the same thing, and immediately we had one of those best friend telepathic conversations. We had fun that night :P

Ryga

Wow... that is probably a first for anyone. I'm jealous

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    The craziest thing happened when I stayed the night with my best friend, whose mom runs a daycare. We were playing video games, and we had a bet: whoever lost the round of Star Wars Battlefront 2 had to take one of the diapers and wet them. Naturally, I won, so he almost dove for a diaper and wet them without even trying. I did the same thing, and immediately we had one of those best friend telepathic conversations. We had fun that night :P
    Wow! It sounds like you guys had a blast so did his mom ever find out? And did you guys ever do it again?

His mom has no idea of the incident, and hopefully never will. And yes, we've done it for about every time I've stayed the night.

It actually seems better than my case. Yes, fortunately, i have found an RL Tb/dl friend that's the same age as me. Only for you, it's a parent who i'm sure is probably more than willing to go out and buy diapers for you. It's quite the feeling to find out someone close to you is also *b/dl. Congratulations!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyPandora View Post
    His mom has no idea of the incident, and hopefully never will. And yes, we've done it for about every time I've stayed the night.
    Wow that's soo cool! That must have been exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by Miracole View Post
    It actually seems better than my case. Yes, fortunately, i have found an RL Tb/dl friend that's the same age as me. Only for you, it's a parent who i'm sure is probably more than willing to go out and buy diapers for you. It's quite the feeling to find out someone close to you is also *b/dl. Congratulations!
    Actually I haven't gotten the courage to ask for that and I don't know if I will I don't wanna push my luck. Lol :p

So, does your mom wear as well? Or did you guys not discuss the details?

you must be fortunate to have a parent that can relate

Quote Originally Posted by ibeadorkable View Post
    So, does your mom wear as well? Or did you guys not discuss the details?
    She doesn't :/ we talked and she said she told my dad when they first got married and she told him if it really bothered him not to say any thing, and they wouldn't talk of it again unless he wanted to. She said he kept his mouth shut and they never talked of it again. :/ so sad..... So she's been a closet DL and probably AB for all these years. I'm having a hard time not being a little ticked at my dad though, I mean he didn't even say its weird but I still love you nothing! And now I'm starting to wonder if the only reason he married my mom was because of me. (my mom got pregnant with me right before they broke up) its opened up a pandoras box I'm wondering if should have stayed shut....