Thread: Most comfortable diaper available in stores

Default Most comfortable diaper available in stores

I have been wearing depends max protection for a while now and they are getting on my nerves because they are sooooooo damn uncomfortable. Also I need to be able to buy them at my pharmacy, any ideas?

It's not too easy to say. There aren't that many choices at stores in the first place and not everyone has the same reaction about what's comfortable and what's not. Personally, I find Depends Fitted Maximum Protection/Protection with Tabs to be quite comfortable but the capacity isn't great.

You'll mostly find store brands aside from Depends, and those are likely going to have fake cloth covers, which may or may not be appealing. If you're diligent and/or lucky, you may be able to locate something that's higher quality. I know of one pharmacy in my area that carries Molicares and Tena, so finding a store that is serious about their products might be the best chance you've got outside of ordering online.

You also can check with your pharmacy to see what they can order for you to be shipped to the store..... Also check Craigslist in your area under adult briefs or adult diapers. I just scored 14 12 packs of large select plastic cover for 24 bucks
    Last edited by ICINMICH; 17-Apr-2012 at 02:29. Reason: had more to add.

as far as I can tell
    the best kind are the ones you have to order online

I never tested it, but I saw Molicare Superplusses for sale on WalMart's website. If they are, you should be able to order them and pick them up in store.

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    I never tested it, but I saw Molicare Superplusses for sale on WalMart's website. If they are, you should be able to order them and pick them up in store.
    Hwachaaaaaa!
    It's a good price too: a little bit more than the price at Bambino or XP Medical for a case of the Medium size, but actually cheaper in price for the Large size!
    Excellent find!

Quote Originally Posted by Exor View Post
    Hwachaaaaaa!
    It's a good price too: a little bit more than the price at Bambino or XP Medical for a case of the Medium size, but actually cheaper in price for the Large size!
    Excellent find!

Yeah, it looked good. I found it just before I left the states and never tried it and forgot to pass the info on. I believe the site says you can order them for pickup at the store. Someone ought to yive it a shot and report on their experience.