Thread: Hi

Default Hi

1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm pretty new to it thing. I have been reading this forum for a couple of days, and i figured it was time to register myself.
    I manage a clothing store for a living, i have worked there since i finished school. I live alone on the countryside, and love it.

2) What brings you here?
    I'm an AB and DL.
    As said, i have already been reading the forum for a few days, and i signed up so i could take part in conversations about this interest. I haven't really talked to anyone about this before so i find it a little scary, but I'm also excited to meet other people with the same interest.

3) What are your other interests?
    My biggest interest is horseback riding, i also like hiking alot.
    Friends and family is important to me, and i love spending time with them.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I guess I'm looking for people with the same interest to talk to, learn more about it, get tips etc.
    I'm not the one who writes the most on forums, but i do read a lot of posts and threads, and i always answer pm's.

Thanks for reading my introduction thread

Oh a fellow horesback rider! Yeah there really is nothing better on the planet than going full on gallop through a field or enjoying his/her company on the trail. My old horse was a paint/quarter and he strangely had a Paso Fino gait to him. Such a brat though. lol.

Since your from Norway (I'm half Norweigian..) Hei og Velokommen!

Hello, glad to see another Norwegian here. I must admit that I know little to nothing about horseback riding. Do you rent horses or do you own any of your own?

Welcome to adisc BabyKari I hope you meet many friends who share your intrests and enjoy the stay here at adisc

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Oh a fellow horesback rider! Yeah there really is nothing better on the planet than going full on gallop through a field or enjoying his/her company on the trail. My old horse was a paint/quarter and he strangely had a Paso Fino gait to him. Such a brat though. lol.

Since your from Norway (I'm half Norweigian..) Hei og Velokommen!
    Takk
    I've been into horseback riding since i was 9. I completely agree that the best feeling is to ride my horse around in the forrest, specially now when the weather gets better and better, and it's finally getting warmer outside

---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello, glad to see another Norwegian here. I must admit that I know little to nothing about horseback riding. Do you rent horses or do you own any of your own?
    Thank you

I have my own horse

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeythevulpix View Post
    hi there Welcome to ADISC
    Thank you

---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoyGeorgie View Post
    Welcome to adisc BabyKari I hope you meet many friends who share your intrests and enjoy the stay here at adisc
    Thanks, so do i