Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hi

  1. #1

    Default Hi

    1) Hello! Who are you?
    I'm pretty new to it thing. I have been reading this forum for a couple of days, and i figured it was time to register myself.
    I manage a clothing store for a living, i have worked there since i finished school. I live alone on the countryside, and love it.

    2) What brings you here?
    I'm an AB and DL.
    As said, i have already been reading the forum for a few days, and i signed up so i could take part in conversations about this interest. I haven't really talked to anyone about this before so i find it a little scary, but I'm also excited to meet other people with the same interest.

    3) What are your other interests?
    My biggest interest is horseback riding, i also like hiking alot.
    Friends and family is important to me, and i love spending time with them.

    4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?
    I guess I'm looking for people with the same interest to talk to, learn more about it, get tips etc.
    I'm not the one who writes the most on forums, but i do read a lot of posts and threads, and i always answer pm's.

    Thanks for reading my introduction thread

  2. #2

    Default

    Oh a fellow horesback rider! Yeah there really is nothing better on the planet than going full on gallop through a field or enjoying his/her company on the trail. My old horse was a paint/quarter and he strangely had a Paso Fino gait to him. Such a brat though. lol.

    Since your from Norway (I'm half Norweigian..) Hei og Velokommen!

  3. #3

    Default

    Hello, glad to see another Norwegian here. I must admit that I know little to nothing about horseback riding. Do you rent horses or do you own any of your own?

  4. #4

  5. #5

    Default

    Welcome to adisc BabyKari I hope you meet many friends who share your intrests and enjoy the stay here at adisc

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    Oh a fellow horesback rider! Yeah there really is nothing better on the planet than going full on gallop through a field or enjoying his/her company on the trail. My old horse was a paint/quarter and he strangely had a Paso Fino gait to him. Such a brat though. lol.

    Since your from Norway (I'm half Norweigian..) Hei og Velokommen!
    Takk
    I've been into horseback riding since i was 9. I completely agree that the best feeling is to ride my horse around in the forrest, specially now when the weather gets better and better, and it's finally getting warmer outside

    ---------- Post added at 20:22 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    Hello, glad to see another Norwegian here. I must admit that I know little to nothing about horseback riding. Do you rent horses or do you own any of your own?
    Thank you

    I have my own horse

    ---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:22 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeythevulpix View Post
    hi there Welcome to ADISC
    Thank you

    ---------- Post added at 20:23 ---------- Previous post was at 20:23 ----------



    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoyGeorgie View Post
    Welcome to adisc BabyKari I hope you meet many friends who share your intrests and enjoy the stay here at adisc
    Thanks, so do i

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.