Thread: not sure

Default not sure

so im 20, and like everyone else here i wear diapers. i wear them every night and whenever im not with friends. i have been trying to find a girl that will accept that i like peeing and pooping in diapers. just isnt happening. I feel like giving up. I wish there were more girls in wisconsin that wore diapers to :/

Perhaps you're coming off too strongly. Get in a comfortable relationship otherwise, and slowly work towards asking her about her feelings on it and such. With my girlfriend, I brought it up one night a few months in, when we were talking about related things, and it only worked to make us closer. However, I'm glad I didn't go right out and try making a relationship completely based around whether or not the other would accept it.

Basically, try and find a girl you're otherwise happy with, and let it simmer for a while, then try bringing it up.

Good luck, and I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Siytron View Post
    Perhaps you're coming off too strongly. Get in a comfortable relationship otherwise, and slowly work towards asking her about her feelings on it and such. With my girlfriend, I brought it up one night a few months in, when we were talking about related things, and it only worked to make us closer. However, I'm glad I didn't go right out and try making a relationship completely based around whether or not the other would accept it.

Basically, try and find a girl you're otherwise happy with, and let it simmer for a while, then try bringing it up.

Good luck, and I hope this helps!
    Bang on right mate, thats how i would do it.

Unfortunatly you cant build a relationship on diapers....best thing to do is let a relationship happen naturally. Meet a girl, fall in love and then share your intrests with her. If she loves you she will still accpet you despite the AB/DL side. If you get lucky she will even particapate but you can never build a good realtionship on one intrest or factor. Relationships are hard and they have to be built on several things. Hope you meet the perfect girl!

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    Unfortunatly you cant build a relationship on diapers....best thing to do is let a relationship happen naturally. Meet a girl, fall in love and then share your intrests with her. If she loves you she will still accpet you despite the AB/DL side. If you get lucky she will even particapate but you can never build a good realtionship on one intrest or factor. Relationships are hard and they have to be built on several things. Hope you meet the perfect girl!
    Since my marriage appears to be headed for a direct impact with the ground, I can bitterly disagree with this, but only to some extent. While I agree that this insight is spot-on, at the end of the day, it completely depends on who you are dating. Basically, no matter how smoothly you go into the topic, they may still reject you. On the other hand, they may be gaa-gaa for padding and want to jump right in. Your approach to the matter will serve to reassure them and likely frame you as a stable, considerate partner.

Yet, I must highlight the fact that 'tolerance' is much different from 'acceptance'. I mistook the former for the latter and as a result, my wife and I are, for all intents and purposes, separated. We do love each other and have tried to make our relationship work for years, mostly through attending counseling. Though I have to give her credit for tolerating my little side, one she's never understood the point of, that can only go so far until her patience is worn to the point of breaking. If she had accepted me, she would understand the important role it has in my life. We never got to that point and that's why we are where we are today.

Bottom line: you can try to introduce it subtly and, often times, you will at least be given tolerance in return. However, you can't count on that peace to hang on for years on end. At some point, she may say, "You know, it was cute for a while, but I am really over this AB game. When are you going to be?"

I know that's WAY in the future. Just trying to save you the pain and give a more long-term perspective. Best of luck! ^^

OmorashiShoujo

I know some DL's in Wisconsin! Whereabouts do you live?

I recently toled my GF but, we had bean dating for 5 months before I toled her. You can't come right out and tell the gerl you wear diapers. You have to be with them a while and be comfortable with them before you tell them.

I have been in a commited relationship with my girlfriend for almost 2 years now. I decided to tell her about my fetish before we started dating. My reason for doing that was simple; I didn't want to be in a long-term relationship only to have it fail due to my fetish. So, it went well for me. Apparently my 'bravery' (wouldn't exactly call it that...) got through to her and she accepted me, she also doesn't mind participating.

So, it might work out for you, but you just have to try. Don't just walk up to a random girl on the street and tell her, make sure it's someone that you can picture yourself spending the rest of your life with. You'll be a lot happier in a relationship with a female who you have more in common with than just diapers. I wish you the best of luck in your searching.

-Ron

CrinklySiren

i agree with all these posts here, however i disagree that tolerance is your best response, my wife and i have been together for nearly 5 years now and she only began to fully accept my abdl side 2 yrs ago after 3 yrs of fighting, she realized she would rather me do that all my life than lose me. Shes become so understanding that she embraces my abdl side, she even lets me play with other people who arent abdls. Acceptance is possible.

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i have to say that she doesnt and will not ever tolerate messing (which is fine cuz i dont mess)

people have a WAY easier time dealing with pee than with poop, myself included, so that might be the hardest part of your searcg =/