Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alluring AB/DL Words and Phrases

Default Alluring AB/DL Words and Phrases

As someone that enjoys debate often with others and ways to, I have a bit of an interest in how particular words or phrases make people react in certain ways since we often attach various feelings/ideas to them. So what particular AB/DL words and phrases do you enjoy the most and why? (erotic, comforting, soothing, enjoy hearing it in a fantasy setting). Here's my example...

When I write a fan fiction on AB/DL subjects, I'm big on euphemism more than anything since I enjoy it's implicit charm, cuteness, and a level of eroticism to it. (could also be my level of comfort with the material, but I digress). The word "messing" for example in that regard.

In an age play setting, actually there's only a few "babyified" phrases which I will enjoy to use or hear that's both comforting and strangely erotic (diapees, being one). Any more than a few and I honestly feel annoyed with the fantasy.

"Changing" even has this strange erotic connotation to me now.

I'm sure the level of variation is immense but am rather curious what you think on the subject.

I can't think of any words that 'turn me on', so to speak. There are many that make me feel content and happy: any sort of pet-name starting with 'lil', cutie, honey, sweetie, snuggle, cuddle... Pretty much anything that is a cozy, cute, youthful turn of phrase.

There are those words used not in an AB/DL sense that definitely make my ears perk up, such as, 'mess', 'padding', 'soaked' and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by sambus View Post
    rubbers
    Doesn't everyone here think of erasers when they here rubbers though? I can't think of any time where someone has said rubbers and meant anything other than an eraser.

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by pajamakitten View Post
    Doesn't everyone here think of erasers when they here rubbers though? I can't think of any time where someone has said rubbers and meant anything other than an eraser.
    Lol, the first thing that came into my head was rubber fetishes. So, in answer to the question, no, certain dirty-minded individuals think of other things. :P

filled my pants, messed my pants, had an accident, wet the bed, wet my pants, crinkle pants!

"Rubbers" in North America means condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    "Rubbers" in North America means condoms.
    Ok, thanks....I wast the only one that thought that first thing!

When I wrote "Coffee Stop", my protagonist talked about the control the world "diaper" had over him. He also mentions that "plastic pants" were like a talisman that controlled him.

I would agree that in the UK we would use the word rubber for eraser. I certainly used to - although now thatI work for an American company and am aware of its meaning in the US I have to stop to think before I can get something to clean a white board ;-)