Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Err.. What?

  1. #1
    Miku

    Question Err.. What?

    When I'm not wearing diapers, I have 110% control over everything.

    However, when I'm wearing diapers (When I put on a diaper I get an urge to pee if I haven't gone like 15-30 minutes before putting it on, and I don't have the privacy to wear 24/7, just once in a while when family isn't home) I feel the strong urge to pee and it feels really hard to hold back (as if I were a child going through potty training and trying to hold my bladder).

    I don't always want to use my diapers as soon as I put them on, sometimes I want to make them last a while before using them, so even though this urge to pee that's really hard to control makes me feel babyish, it's not always at the right timing.

    One thing I'm curious about is.. Half of the time I'm wearing a diaper and the urge shoots up and I'm standing or sitting, I just start going without any chance to decide if I want to go ahead and use the diaper, or hold back the sudden urge and savor the diaper for the time-being.

    I've worked pretty hard to become able to use my diapers without having to force it while standing and (almost mastered) sitting, but now half the time I'm wearing diapers I'm having accidents (only wetting). I feel the urge when it hits, but I can't control it, I just start going.

    I feel as if I've explained my situation enough.. If I haven't, please ask any questions you may have.


    Now, my question is.. Will this only get worse until I can't control these accidents while I'm diapered at all? Keep in mind I don't have any accidents or troubles at all when I'm not diapered. Nor am I having any messing accidents, Idk if that would matter or not.

    Please don't think this thread is fake or just for attention or anything like that.. I'm not asking if this is good or bad, just asking if this is normal with a lot of TB/DL's that wear and use a lot. I don't really mind the accidents since they're only when I'm wearing diapers, but Idk if it's because my mind thinks it's okay to go since I'm wearing a diaper? Or if it's because in the past (my first 3-4 packs of diapers >.>..) I would use my diapers as soon as I put them on..? Will I only end up having more of these accidents while diapered?


    I apologize for the long thread, the blocks of text, and if anything doesn't exactly make too much sense to anybody. If anything needs to be clarified, let me know and I'll try to explain it better. It's 6 am, I haven't had any sleep due to homework, and figured this would be the best place to put this thread.

  2. #2

    Default

    Yeah I'm the same ish, my first wet always takes a little effort but once it's done I just go if I want to or not, even after a change, there's something about knowing it's safe. I have the same thing happen when I sit on the toilet for long periods of time I'll just go and not be able to stop it.
    I very much doubt that it will develop into a long term problem it's just you've trained your body one way training it the other as well might present a conflict it may seem counter intuitive but try to treat them like normal underwear when you first put them on, you may find while you think that way you can hold out a little bit longer. And you can snap back to wetting whither your first accident.

  3. #3
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by DylanK View Post
    Yeah I'm the same ish, my first wet always takes a little effort but once it's done I just go if I want to or not, even after a change, there's something about knowing it's safe. I have the same thing happen when I sit on the toilet for long periods of time I'll just go and not be able to stop it.
    I very much doubt that it will develop into a long term problem it's just you've trained your body one way training it the other as well might present a conflict it may seem counter intuitive but try to treat them like normal underwear when you first put them on, you may find while you think that way you can hold out a little bit longer. And you can snap back to wetting whither your first accident.
    I don't really mind the accidents, I kinda like them tbh ^^ I just don't like the timing.. I mean as soon as I put on a diaper.. s: The accidents.. They help me feel babyish and help me to enjoy diapers more, so I don't mind if I end up not being able to control my bladder at all while wearing diapers. It hasn't affected me while I'm not wearing diapers, and I don't think it will. Was just curious if this is a common problem for people. :P

  4. #4

    Default

    I like them too but I'd like to have that dry diaper feeling for longer on number 2 and 3

  5. #5
    Miku

    Default

    Meh, I'm fine either way. I rarely have time to mess, I can only wear and use when family isn't home, and usually I don't get time to mess anyway. =/

  6. #6

    Default

    My honest opinion is that this is a kind of conditional reflex trained from continuous wearing. Blame Pavlov! If that's the case, it should only happen when you're wearing diapers since they're the signal for your "loss of control."

    Ivan Pavlov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  7. #7

    Default

    yeah I'm not a fan of messy tried it once not my thing ^_^

  8. #8

    Default

    Yeah, I don't think this is something you necessarily need to be concerned about, per se. I think it's more of a response, either conditioned or subliminal, that you have to the diapers. I know when I wear regularly I get quite a lot more relaxed about that sort of thing.

    If you are worried about it, though, try going to the restroom right before you wrap up. That might help remind you that diapers can in fact be dry for a bit after you've put one on (although who seriously wants that, right )

  9. #9
    Miku

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    Yeah, I don't think this is something you necessarily need to be concerned about, per se. I think it's more of a response, either conditioned or subliminal, that you have to the diapers. I know when I wear regularly I get quite a lot more relaxed about that sort of thing.

    If you are worried about it, though, try going to the restroom right before you wrap up. That might help remind you that diapers can in fact be dry for a bit after you've put one on (although who seriously wants that, right )
    Yeah lol I don't think anybody wants that :3

    I kinda like these urges.. It's the feeling of having to go without being able to control it, and then start having an accident in my diaper beyond my control.. I like it. It makes me feel really like a toddler going through potty training, or one about to start it. Like I really need the diapers ^^

    But it's only fun when the diapers are on. If this were to start happening with diapers off then that would be a problem and I would go see my doctor >.> If I REALLY needed the diapers because this kind of thing started happening withOUT the diapers on, I'd be seriously concerned..

  10. #10
    TheSpecterPrincess

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Dhuum View Post
    My honest opinion is that this is a kind of conditional reflex trained from continuous wearing. Blame Pavlov! If that's the case, it should only happen when you're wearing diapers since they're the signal for your "loss of control."

    Ivan Pavlov - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    This ^

    It's all a byproduct of conditioning, in this case you did it to yourself. If there wasn't a part of you that found it really enjoyable I doubt it would be happening. I don't suppose it's a BAD thing though. It may make it a little harder to conserve diapers. Hope you have a fat wallet ! :3

    Edit: just wanted to add that because you probably developed this through conditioning, I really doubt you'll ever wet your undies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.