Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jaxy

FullMetal

Thats cool, welcome. Why not say a little bit more about yourself. Hobbies, dislikes ect.I hope you post some stuff here, its a fun place, so stick around dude...

FullMetal

Welcome to our community Jax! I hope you enjoy it here!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FullMetal View Post
    Thats cool, welcome. Why not say a little bit more about yourself. Hobbies, dislikes ect.I hope you post some stuff here, its a fun place, so stick around dude...

FullMetal

Mkay well i love and i mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE to Roleplay, i sleep in diapers and a red/black flame onzie (coloured by me and sewn by mommy) and i HATE people who judge others for being different EG Bi/Homosexual, infantalist...ummm not much else to say really, five foot two inches tall (or there abouts) and 58kgs, black hair and was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, Diplegia and Cerebal Palsy at birth, another thing i love to do is play XBOX! but thats like most teen boys OH AND I LOVE THE POWER RANGERS

Hmmm Well you seem to have stuff in common with many people here. Great to have a http://th225.photobucket.com/albums/dd4/infiltr81/th_kiwi.jpg among us. http://th251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/kathey24996/th_kiwi.gif As to rp, we indulge in much furry rp in chat, also the freeform sort. But not changing/diaperplay/sissie/bondage etc. There are other websites that feature that sort of thing. Have a good read around and feel free to ask lots of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by JatsyBoi View Post
    Mkay well i love and i mean ABSOLUTELY LOVE to Roleplay, i sleep in diapers and a red/black flame onzie (coloured by me and sewn by mommy) and i HATE people who judge others for being different EG Bi/Homosexual, infantalist...ummm not much else to say really, five foot two inches tall (or there abouts) and 58kgs, black hair and was diagnosed with Hydrocephalus, Diplegia and Cerebal Palsy at birth, another thing i love to do is play XBOX! but thats like most teen boys OH AND I LOVE THE POWER RANGERS
    That's my brother well not biologicly but we feell we are brothers because we love alot of the same things. I also have Hydrocephalus, Opticnerve atrophy, and Cerebal Palsy.

i feel welcome already! and everyone is welcome to add me as a friend, no requests will be denied