Thread: Hello, Everyone!

Smile Hello, Everyone!

Hi! My name is babyjasmine, and even though I am not part of this group, I am quite interested. What exactly ARE babyfurs, diaperfurs, and furries? And wat is a fursona? I am very curious about this.

There's an incredible depth and breadth to the topic. It is a fandom, and a fetish for some involving anthropomorphism. It's actually fairly well know (seen in popular media, though negatively). Here's the spark notes for you: Furry - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia

I'm somewhat of a fur as it gives me an outlet to express other parts of my personality. Fursonas are the "animal personality" of someone. Babyfurs/diaper furs are the same AB/DL people except coupled with their furry identity interest simply put.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno View Post
    There's an incredible depth and breadth to the topic. It is a fandom, and a fetish for some involving anthropomorphism. It's actually fairly well know (seen in popular media, though negatively). Here's the spark notes for you: Furry - WikiFur, the furry encyclopedia

I'm somewhat of a fur as it gives me an outlet to express other parts of my personality. Fursonas are the "animal personality" of someone. Babyfurs/diaper furs are the same AB/DL people except coupled with their furry identity interest simply put.
    I read the article, and it was fascinating! I am particularly interested in the art aspect. What is your fursona?