Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hai

Default Hai

Hai

Suppose I'd class myself as a teen baby, even though my teen years are almost behind me o.O

I do have quite a large interest in football (soccer), but I'm also hugely into music and computers.

I found this site a few years back, and I lurked for a little bit, especially on the wiki, and I'll probably continue to lurk, but I probs won't visit much when I'm at uni cause of paranoia that someone will be watching me xD Its quite cool that this site is more about support though and life outside nappies.

Sorry its not a very interesting post, its the first time I've ever written about anything like this, I usually just lurk... First time I've signed up to a forum in a while too.

Hello! I am babyjasmine! I love soccer myself, although I have never had the opportunity to get into it. I think it is so cool that you are into music! I am as well! I am hoping to start piano lessons soon!!! I totally understand what you mean about being glad that this site is about support and life outside of diapers. I love that about this site, and the people here are so wonderful! Welcome to ADISC!

babyjasmine

Aww haha you should, although it can make life more stressful, does mean my Saturdays are occupied now.

I've played the keyboard for a while, but piano is supposed to be more difficult xD

Hi SonicBear and welcome to ADISC! I'm glad you've decided not to lurk, there's loads of great people on here. I'm sure with your computer knowledge you could think up a way to keep things secret

Do you play keyboard in a band? I used to play piano before I moved out of my parents house (no-where to put it where I am now!)

Ahaha, I'll get my tin foil hat out, it might help.

I used to sorta, but we never really did anything. Met some amazing people though. That is always an issue with pianos, was one of the reasons why I played keyboard x)

Quote Originally Posted by SonicBear View Post

I used to sorta, but we never really did anything. Met some amazing people though. That is always an issue with pianos, was one of the reasons why I played keyboard x)
    Tin foil hat. That wouldn't happen to come from a book series called Artemis Fowl, would it?

lol dont go out in and thunderstorms with the tinfoil hat!

Which uni do you go to?

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    Tin foil hat. That wouldn't happen to come from a book series called Artemis Fowl, would it?
    Haha I have read that series many times, but I believe its a standard paranoia thing. Currently at uni and not wearing one atm though. I don't have any foil available

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    lol dont go out in and thunderstorms with the tinfoil hat!

Which uni do you go to?
    I don't intend to.. yet. And I'd rather not say straight away, but I'm on the South East coast

I don't intend to.. yet. And I'd rather not say straight away, but I'm on the South East coast
    That's quite alright - sorry for prying & understand your concerns. FYI I'm in the vicinity of Southampton.

On the computer side, I also understand your concerns about being seen on here. Tinfoil hats aside, what I meant is that there are quite a few things you can do to ensure you leave no trace on the computer you're browsing on. For example, I'm browsing ADISC in Firefox running in an XP virtual machine which is running off an truecrypted memory stick. And there's legitimate reasons why a guy who does computing would have all those things

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    That's quite alright - sorry for prying & understand your concerns. FYI I'm in the vicinity of Southampton.

On the computer side, I also understand your concerns about being seen on here. Tinfoil hats aside, what I meant is that there are quite a few things you can do to ensure you leave no trace on the computer you're browsing on. For example, I'm browsing ADISC in Firefox running in an XP virtual machine which is running off an truecrypted memory stick. And there's legitimate reasons why a guy who does computing would have all those things
    Ahh I'm around Southampton too And don't worry, it was a fair question.

Haha its not so much my machine, few others touch that (its my baby) and I can just clear my history, but I keep thinking the uni log all the internet access you do, so atm I'm on this through a proxy. However, one would hope they've got better things to do than that xD