Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best diaper for Teen of 28-30inches waist

Default Best diaper for Teen of 28-30inches waist

Hi. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the best diaper (nappy- I live in the UK) for a waist of about 28-30 inches. I have never tried any before and like the sound of tape on ones. I would like them to have good absorbency for both pee and mess. - mind you ill only try peeing to start with. As baby like as possible preferably. And need to be easy to obtain, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

Thanks

I hear pampers baby dry size six fit 30-32 inch waists? Is this true?

Darkfinn

goodnites... or whatever the european equivalent is...

that's what I wore when I was a teen... they worked quite well.

did these work for messing? - oh and i think they are drynites in the UK

Darkfinn

they worked well enough for my purposes... I wore them practicly 24/7 for about a year... as long as you aren't messing then sitting around in it for hours or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    did these work for messing? - oh and i think they are drynites in the UK
    Yeah, exactly - goodnites and drynites are the exact same thing.

They don't have the most absorbancy as they weren't designed for your size, but they'll work for you.

PS: don't even think pampers will fit you. It's always a myth, and if you could it would take much more effort than it's worth.

Darkfinn

whoa... good idea Alex!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Alex View Post
    Request!

Wiki Page, Sizing Chart!
    YESSIR!

Quote Originally Posted by tom View Post
    Hi. I was wondering if anybody could tell me the best diaper (nappy- I live in the UK) for a waist of about 28-30 inches. I have never tried any before and like the sound of tape on ones. I would like them to have good absorbency for both pee and mess. - mind you ill only try peeing to start with. As baby like as possible preferably. And need to be easy to obtain, bearing in mind I live in the UK.

Thanks

I hear pampers baby dry size six fit 30-32 inch waists? Is this true?
    For 28-30" would be Drynites. I wouldn't really mess in them and They don't hold alot of pee anyways. But It's up to you and don't bother getting any Pampers or Baby nappies for that matter.