Thread: What diapers do to me

Default What diapers do to me

When I am wearing a diaper, I am more relaxed and more calm and my online friends who are into diapers can also tell. Also it makes me more affectionate towards my husband because I am a little girl in them and little girls like to be cuddled and loved so that is what I am doing. Plus I find it easier to say I love him than forcing it out of me and it sounds more genuine and he can feel I mean it since it was never hard for me to tell my parents I love them and my husband is my AB dad. It's as if I need them mentally so I can function better in the relationship.

What do diapers do for you when you have one on? Does it change how you function, etc. ?

It does sometimes change how I function. The only proublem is I haven't worn one in quite a while and I hope I get to do it evenutally or real soon.

It does the same for me in some aspects.im much more relaxed which enables me to be more loving towards my wife. I just love wearing them. I thought when I went 24/7 back in jan, I would get tired of them, nope!! Going strong w/great support from my wife!

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    When I am wearing a diaper, I am more relaxed and more calm and my online friends who are into diapers can also tell. Also it makes me more affectionate towards my husband because I am a little girl in them and little girls like to be cuddled and loved so that is what I am doing. Plus I find it easier to say I love him than forcing it out of me and it sounds more genuine and he can feel I mean it since it was never hard for me to tell my parents I love them and my husband is my AB dad. It's as if I need them mentally so I can function better in the relationship.

What do diapers do for you when you have one on? Does it change how you function, etc. ?

CrinklySiren

Wearing diapers makes me feel like the baby no matter what group im in... i could be hanging out with people 3 years younger than me and i'll still feel like a the baby of the group. They also make me feel happy and playful. The only thing they do to me that makes me uncomfortable but at the same time makes me feel like a little kid, is that when I get scolded or in trouble for something, wearing the diaper makes me feel like crying or like just looking down and not saying a word. But all in all it does calm me and make me cuter and more playful around my friends. My friends will say that when im diapered, I'm happier and smiling more than I usually do but i regress too much sometimes, in which i will probably just start acting like a child. One thing that puts me in my ideal place is wearing my footed sleeper with my booties, a diaper and a paci (sometimes even a cloth velcro diaper) it puts me in a place i cant even begin to describe. its awesome