Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MAM Pacis

Default MAM Pacis

I am thinking about getting a MAM paci. Are those any good?

I have several ! Just look at my profile pic . I like those and Nuks . I don't have any of the big ones yet.

I've always wondered About this as well compared to the 18+ nuks are they better, same or eh? Cuz I've always wanted to buy them but I didn't know if they would fit as well as the nuks.

I've used the Mam ones for like 6 years now ....I just recently was able to find the 18 month Nuks in silicone at Target. I really really like it and don't think I would need to spend $35 for anything bigger ...I hate the taste of the latex ones. I like both pretty equal ..

I really like the Mam pacifiers. The only thing that I don't like is they do not have a plastic ring on the front and for some reason I really like pacifiers with plastic rings.

I love my MAMs!!!! I have 4 "regular" 6+ Month ones and one 6+ MAM perfect flex the perfect flex is definitely thinner and stays in my mouth a lot better. In terms of size a mam nipple is a little bit bigger than a NUK 2 nipple and is rounded on both sides. So if you need the size of a NUK 5 I would not recommend getting a MAM. If you don't know I would say go for it because a set of two is only like $4 at target and they have bunch of cute designs, they're definitely my favorite type of pacifier

Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss View Post
    I love my MAMs!!!! I have 4 "regular" 6+ Month ones and one 6+ MAM perfect flex the perfect flex is definitely thinner and stays in my mouth a lot better. In terms of size a mam nipple is a little bit bigger than a NUK 2 nipple and is rounded on both sides. So if you need the size of a NUK 5 I would not recommend getting a MAM. If you don't know I would say go for it because a set of two is only like $4 at target and they have bunch of cute designs, they're definitely my favorite type of pacifier
    I have two regular baby pacis, and they fit vey well! I am very excited to try MAM!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    I have two regular baby pacis, and they fit vey well! I am very excited to try MAM!
    then the mam ones will probably fit you pretty well!!! they carry them at target and there are a ton at target just make sure you get the one with rounded sides that make it look kinda like a bow-tie not the ones that look a butterfly cuz the butterfly ones are 0-3 month size and are waaaay too small to actually fit an adults mouth any who good luck because their reallocate and feel really nice!!!

I bought two MAM pacis, and they fit so nicely! I absolutly love them! My favorite one has a purple shield and a pink button, and there are butterflies on the button! Speaking of butterflies, thank you so much, LittleMiss, for your advice on not buying the ones that look like butterflies!