Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What I think Bambino should do; Many might disagree...

Default What I think Bambino should do; Many might disagree...

Okay, so all of last week, my parents and my sister left the house to go on spring-break vacation, while I had to stay because I have college classes I couldn't miss. Not a problem with me, though. Because I got to pad up the entire time they were gone! I don't think I used the potty at home once that whole week. (Oh shit did I just call it the "potty"? I might be slowly turning into a babyfur. xP)

Though with a whole week of experience with Bambinos, and for the second half, ABU Cushies (the cloth-like ones, which are AWESOME), I'm going to have to speak out on this:

Wetting Bambino's to their full capacity is certainly fun, though every once in a while. I mean, it's cool that they can hold like, 8 wettings and all, but I personally don't like having to spend hours at a time in a wet diaper.

Sure, I could just change after the second wetting, but by doing that I feel like I've wasted 3/4th's of a diaper because I didn't use it to it's fullest. It drives me even more insane with messing, because I really, REALLY don't like spending hours at a time in a messy diaper (which I also believe is unhealthy), and it's really frustrating having to hold it until I'm "wet enough".

So, while Bambino continues to make the amazingly absorbent and thick diapers that everyone loves with cute prints, what they should do is put out "budget" versions of their diapers that have the same cute printings on the tape, but nowhere near as absorbent as their flagship line and cost less.

This is what I liked about the Cushies: much easier to use to their fullest, and could I change usually after one wetting, occasionally a second wetting. Only problem is that they cost more than Bambinos, and are actually less of a diaper (though they're designs are way cuter).

I mean, sure there's the cheaper brands like Tena, Depend, etc. that are designed to be changed within a short period of time, but they all either look like they belong on an old senile person or in a mental hospital, they're not cute and juvenile like Bambinos are.

Who else agrees with me? If Bambino actually were to make less expensive though somewhat less-absorbant diapers with the same cute prints, would you buy them?

I should also add that they'd be much easier on the wallet. That way you don't have to pay as high of a price to have a cute diaper.

You know, you have a valid point. A bambino can hold a heck of a lot of pee. I know I put one to the test when The Old Republic came out. I played for like 10 hours straight, and I was drinking Mt. Dew and Bawls the whole time. I have no idea how many times I wet that thing, but I think it could have held even more. I only changed because I needed to get a few hours sleep, and I don't like to sleep in an already wet diaper.

Thank you for this thread. I will now buy bambinos. I'm a very fluid person

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    You know, you have a valid point. A bambino can hold a heck of a lot of pee. I know I put one to the test when The Old Republic came out. I played for like 10 hours straight, and I was drinking Mt. Dew and Bawls the whole time. I have no idea how many times I wet that thing, but I think it could have held even more. I only changed because I needed to get a few hours sleep, and I don't like to sleep in an already wet diaper.
    Bawls' hijacking post.

the target I go to stopped carrying bawls in the 4=pack 16 oz cans. Winco stopped carying the 10 oz bottles a few years ago.

The loss of 10 oz glass bottles of bawls was a sad, sad day.

I bought out albertson's stock of Bawls once in coos bay, oregon. Which was about 7 bottles worth.

I can agree with you. For me,I usually only wet once and get it off since I don't like sitting in a wet diaper. While it's great they're absorbent,I'd rather it be thinner and cheaper since I don't use it to it's max.

At the end of the day I would ultimately prefer absorbency when it comes to Bambinos and that reminds me I have to get some more diapers before summer break in 5 weeks.

I get what you're saying too (although I haven't tried Bambino's before, I totally understand what you mean). It's kind of like Abenas M4 (x-plus) vs M3. The M4 holds a bunch, but the cheaper M3's may not hold as much, but you get so many more and they still work just fine. It takes work to fully fill an x-plus and I hate feeling like I didn't use premiums to the fullest. Usually I try to only wear when I know I can use my padding to the fullest and make sure I load up on fluids. This has lead to less wearing, but an overall increase in the quality of the experience each time I cub out.

Anyway, I think if Bambino came out with an "M3" versions of their diapers, it would be awesome. I'm sure once you're living on your own however and you can regularly spend more time in your diapers, you'll probably appreciate the absorbency more. But there are definitely circumstances where it is just be too much.

Best is to buy diapers that dont hold as much. I love Bambinos. Because I call them MMO diapers . Because I can play 5 hours on lotro. With out worrying.

I don't like staying in a wet diaper unless I'm in bed. Sitting makes it leak more. For those who don't wear solely to bed like myself, I can see how you would want a less absorbent diaper.

I wish Bambino would change 2 things:

1) Add an extra inch or 2 on the height factor. The new line made each of them fit a bit lower than the naval.
    2) Why do prints always cover the entire taping strip? Just print the top like baby diapers used to look:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2662237729_71043dc00f.jpg 
Views:	3245 
Size:	39.4 KB 
ID:	8423

Quote Originally Posted by IantheFox View Post
    Okay, so all of last week, my parents and my sister left the house to go on spring-break vacation, while I had to stay because I have college classes I couldn't miss. Not a problem with me, though. Because I got to pad up the entire time they were gone! I don't think I used the potty at home once that whole week. (Oh shit did I just call it the "potty"? I might be slowly turning into a babyfur. xP)

Though with a whole week of experience with Bambinos, and for the second half, ABU Cushies (the cloth-like ones, which are AWESOME), I'm going to have to speak out on this:

Wetting Bambino's to their full capacity is certainly fun, though every once in a while. I mean, it's cool that they can hold like, 8 wettings and all, but I personally don't like having to spend hours at a time in a wet diaper.

Sure, I could just change after the second wetting, but by doing that I feel like I've wasted 3/4th's of a diaper because I didn't use it to it's fullest. It drives me even more insane with messing, because I really, REALLY don't like spending hours at a time in a messy diaper (which I also believe is unhealthy), and it's really frustrating having to hold it until I'm "wet enough".

So, while Bambino continues to make the amazingly absorbent and thick diapers that everyone loves with cute prints, what they should do is put out "budget" versions of their diapers that have the same cute printings on the tape, but nowhere near as absorbent as their flagship line and cost less.

This is what I liked about the Cushies: much easier to use to their fullest, and could I change usually after one wetting, occasionally a second wetting. Only problem is that they cost more than Bambinos, and are actually less of a diaper (though they're designs are way cuter).

I mean, sure there's the cheaper brands like Tena, Depend, etc. that are designed to be changed within a short period of time, but they all either look like they belong on an old senile person or in a mental hospital, they're not cute and juvenile like Bambinos are.

Who else agrees with me? If Bambino actually were to make less expensive though somewhat less-absorbant diapers with the same cute prints, would you buy them?

I should also add that they'd be much easier on the wallet. That way you don't have to pay as high of a price to have a cute diaper.
    Nice post. Can i post this on my blog? I am not going to take any credit for the text. I am going to link to you topic an your account.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2