Thread: Office enviroment

Default Office enviroment

For those who work in an office and required to wear business casual AND wear a diaper... how do you hide the fact and the sound?

The blazer is your friend. As are plastic pants, compression shorts, and the M2-4 Abena depending on your level of need. I even wear the bellissimo in this and have not had a problem.

It's not hard, really. Just wear pants sized to fit over your diaper, rather than to your normal waist size. Keep your shirt tucked in, and wear a plain white onesie as an undershirt. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you make sure to change on time so you don't leak. I wore reasonably often to the world headquarters of a Fortune 500 company with no issues.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    It's not hard, really. Just wear pants sized to fit over your diaper, rather than to your normal waist size. Keep your shirt tucked in, and wear a plain white onesie as an undershirt. You shouldn't have any problems as long as you make sure to change on time so you don't leak. I wore reasonably often to the world headquarters of a Fortune 500 company with no issues.
    How did you handle the sound? I don't like cloth diapers because of comfort.

I've never had a problem. I am currently wearing a Dry 24/7 at work for the first time, and haven't heard it myself, and I'm trying to hear it. As long as you don't work in a really quite workplace, I don't think it will be a problem, unless you have a really really noisy diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Aston View Post
    How did you handle the sound? I don't like cloth diapers because of comfort.
    The onesie tends to keep everything contained, so there isn't a whole lot of noise. Besides, in an office environment, there's usually people on the phone or typing or doing stuff that makes at least some noise. The chances of walking right next to someone and having them hear you are surprisingly slim because there's just low level background noise.

Quote Originally Posted by xbabyx View Post
    The onesie tends to keep everything contained, so there isn't a whole lot of noise. Besides, in an office environment, there's usually people on the phone or typing or doing stuff that makes at least some noise. The chances of walking right next to someone and having them hear you are surprisingly slim because there's just low level background noise.
    Jeans I can understand that. But with kahkis or slacks... not sure that will mask the sound well nor hide the bulk.

I don't believe anyone would be able to pick up on the noise from a diaper in an office enviroment. My last three years at work, I wore a diaper every day.

You'd be surprised how noisy an office can be, so the rustling of my padding has never really bothered me. I'd be very surprised if anyone can hear it over the whirr of computer fans, clicking of keyboards, buzzing lights, air conditioning, conversations etc.

I work in an office environment and wear 24/7 and I usually just wear my diaper, sometimes with plastic pants, under my work trousers. Nothing special about it to me. The tricky part is coming up with an excuse to take my (changing) bag into the toilets...