Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Awww!!! I love this guy!

Default Awww!!! I love this guy!

My boyfriend just brought me my paci that he bought for me to keep at his house and he brought me a brand new baby blankie! It is fleece with the alphabet on it! I absolutly love the fact that he is so supportive!

Wow! That really is supportive! Sounds like you have many interesting dates ahead of you. So cool!

IKR!!! My bf is awesome too!! He's ABDL and we have such fun together!! Enjoy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    My boyfriend just brought me my paci that he bought for me to keep at his house and he brought me a brand new baby blankie! It is fleece with the alphabet on it! I absolutly love the fact that he is so supportive!
    That's very cool and you are soooooo lucky!

it's amazing when a BF of GF does this for you! my girlfriend also keeps a special binky with her for me!
    have fun the two of you!

Congrats! you are a lucky lady. Is it just me, or do boyfriends take the AB/DL thing more lightly than girlfriends?

Quote Originally Posted by Miracole View Post
    Congrats! you are a lucky lady. Is it just me, or do boyfriends take the AB/DL thing more lightly than girlfriends?
    I have no idea. I just got started embracing ABness very recently.

Thats so awesome!! I wish I could work up the guts to tell my hubby about being an AB!

That's wonderful! ^^ I am thoroughly jealous!

My wife tries to give me little gifts that tie into my little side, but she's still uncomfortable gifting me anything too overtly ABDL-related, such as a pacifier.

That's great My husband isnt AB, but he gets me 'little' things all the time. Just today he bought me an Aladdin lunch box on e-bay- just like the one I had in primary school!