Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tattoo

JamesA95

Default Tattoo

What is your views on tattoos?
    I personally like them. I really want one, unfortunately I have to wait another 2 years.

Here's what I want:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tribal-tattoos-for-guys-3.jpg 
Views:	1245 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	8391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	back-tribal-tattoos-for-men.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	8392

Do any of you guys have tattoos?

teddybear206

i have a tatto that nobody knows about sience im only 14 and its on my shoulder and it says one love bob marley, but im pretty sure anyone who knows me wouldve guess that lol

I don't like Tattoos. Lots of my friends do have some nice Tattoos and I have also known many people who have told me of their tattoo they got "years ago" and how much they regret getting it. lol
    For me I guess I think about the long run. I see myself looking gross and feeling ugly if I have a tattoo when Im like 50. lol So I just don't bother with it at all Best way for me I guess! I'm not a fan of huge tattoos... i think it just looks messy and remember you'll have to live with it for life.
    Some things to think about tho.... a lot of jobs require you to cover up your tattoo so its better to get it in a area where you can cover it if it has to be.
    Never get someones name tattoo'ed unless its your own children or family member.
    Some people prefer just a back tattoo so they don't get sick of seeing it every day if it was on the front/arms.

Supersam1223

I will have tattoos. I want a sleeve, on my right arm, with the entire lyrics of a song winding down it. I know what the song will be, and it is without a doubt the most important song that I have ever listened to, and that song probably saved my life, albeit indirectly.

I also want a chest piece, but I don't know what yet. And maybe a paw print. I'll probably have a few quotes on me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersam1223 View Post
    I will have tattoos. I want a sleeve, on my right arm, with the entire lyrics of a song winding down it. I know what the song will be, and it is without a doubt the most important song that I have ever listened to, and that song probably saved my life, albeit indirectly.
    See? thats what I meant too.... tattoos should be something that means something to you. Something that you could live with for the rest of your life. Not something you want NOW and would regret in say 20 years and complain about it to everyone. lol A lot of people just don't think the long run before they get tattoos.... and they complain years later about it.
    Last edited by SarahTheTeaGal; 10-Apr-2012 at 21:31. Reason: corrected typo

Supersam1223

Quote Originally Posted by SarahTheTeaGal View Post
    See? thats what I meant too.... tattoos should be something that means something to you. Something that you could live with for the rest of your life. Not something you want NOW and would regret in say 20 years and complain about it to everyone. lol A lot of people just don't think the long run before they get tattoos.... and they complain years later about it.
    My opinion on tattoos is: if it doesn't have a meaning, or symbolism, you shouldn't get it. Every tattoo that I will have will hold a meaning, or symbolism that is important to me.

I'd like one or two on both of my upper arms but I have a skin condition that will make getting a tattoo a pain in the arse so that does make me consider getting them done. I don't mind tattoos, I think they can be pretty awesome when done by a good artist but the problem for me is just seeing idiots who have gotten anything tattooed on them purely because they think they look awesome. You see photos on the internet of some guy who has a unicorn ejaculating on his arm or some girl who has a tramp stamp that says cum dumpster and can't help but think what was going through their heads that they thought those were clever things to permanently etch on their skin.

Also people who don't fucking spell check before getting them, I mean if you're going to do something at least get it done correctly and not just how you think is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by KuroCat View Post
    I can't stand tattoos or any body modification, for that matter.
    Ya. I love the natural look... clean of tattoos and piercings but if a friend/family has them then I gotta be nice about it. lol The only time I won't be nice is if they want a tattoo for a stupid reason that I know they'll regret later. Otherwise its their body not mine... do what you want. lol

any tattoos I get would mean something to me
    the one that I will get is the four Kwae (the bits on the outside) from the S, Korean flag

four basic Kwae are used in the Korean National Flag. Those are Kun meaning heaven, Yi meaning fire, Kam meaning water, and Kon meaning earth. Each of them symbolizes a different state of movement, i intept them as heaven being when i died, Fire when i came out of my coma, water is when i dream and earth is when I do anything to futher my mind
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	southkoreanflag_meaning.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	8398   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	southkoreanflag_meaning.jpg 
Views:	232 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	8397