Thread: anyone from california

Default anyone from california

I'm looking to make some friends from California that have my same interest. I'm open minded and I like role playing too.

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    I'm looking to make some friends from California that have my same interest. I'm open minded and I like role playing too.
    You've made a number of threads in the intro section. It would help if you would expand into the other sections of the form to get what you're looking for. Diaper Talk, for example, would be the best place to ask for information about diapers.

Also another poster in another of your threads has pointed out that this is not a meet-up site. You really should focus more on building up your reputation by interacting and contributing content to the forum before you think of trying to meet anyone. Since you have to be here for a while, on top of verifiying your identity, before you can get the privilage of trying to set up a meet up I would focus on that instead.
    Last edited by NateSean; 10-Apr-2012 at 15:21. Reason: Because I saw the other threads after making this post.

Sorry to say (if this is what you were looking for), but ADISC is not a meet-up site. You may make many friends online as I have, but just coming here to find friends or dates is not the purpose of this site.