Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Would like to make friends of same interest

Default Would like to make friends of same interest

HI my name is Stephanie, and I have always had a diaper and being a baby fetish. I already have baby clothes I like wearing in private, but I have not had the courage to buy the diapers. Maybe some of you could encourage me or give me advice on where I can discretely buy thick baby diapers as I would like to wet them.

When I'm not focusing on my fetish I do enjoy hanging out with my friends having some drinks and enjoying the wild life by hiking and being as active as I can.

You could buy from bambinos. They ship their sample packs in shipping envelopes so it would look like you bought some clothes of the internet or they ship their boxs in a normal cardboard box and when you order them online it will show up as The Bottom Half group on your account.

Thank you... that helps me with being discrete. I'm can't wait to wear diapers... I hear it's a very comforting experience.

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    I'm can't wait to wear diapers... I hear it's a very comforting experience.
    No doubt about it

Also welcome -Hope you have fun here!

Thank you icyfire... I thought I was all alone until I found this chat site. I feel like I now have some much support and I'm not the only one with the same interest. It's awesome... I know I will have fun here

i love dressing as a baby girlmost all my ab stuff is baby girl of course im only three years old myself i like cloth diapers and plastic pants i usualy get my stuff from fubu from japan. they send in a plain brown package with no markings usualy takes about three weeks to recieve using paypal.as for disposables i usualy use wellness or depends. i buy them in another town from where i live so no one knows me.

One day I hope we get to play in our diapers together. I love roll play

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    Thank you icyfire... I thought I was all alone until I found this chat site. I feel like I now have some much support and I'm not the only one with the same interest. It's awesome... I know I will have fun here
    I totally get that.
    BTW I really envy you living in CA - I spent 3 weeks driving round cali on vacation last summer. I think if I had to live somewhere abroad, it would def. be there!

Ello, and welcome to the site. If you don't mind my curiosity, what sort of drinks do you like?

Although cali is raining right now. I miss my sunshine

---------- Post added at 04:21 ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 ----------

To coyote... i love my bourbon wisky. I sometimes drink it in a baby bottle