Thread: Finally did it!

Talking Finally did it!

So I had been planning on wearing diapers to class for a while now and built up the courage to do so last Thursday. I wore pampers size 7 to protect from the "little accidents" that sometimes come with my sneezing fits. (shakes fist) Curse you pollen!!! Anyway, it was great! No one noticed and wore one all day

Tonight I took it a step further and wore a GoodNite to class. Allergies had calmed down but I drank a big can of green tea earlier. So I figured a diaper would come in handy, and it did! I wet my diaper during the lecture, I didn't have to leave the room, it didn't leak, and no one knew.

It's amazing how a diaper can make class so much more enjoyable.

Congrats! Not only have you overcome the risk of having any accidents, but now you don't have to miss part of a lecture because of trips to the bathroom. Nice!

I still don't see why Huggies hasn't changed the name of GoodNites. They're intended for nighttime use, yet they're very discrete for daytime use. They aren't too far off from regular underwear, they're comfy and not too bulky for anyone to notice. I'd wear them everyday if I could.

I have worn GoodNites to class and work a handful of times due to a brief case of stress incontinence and they work wonders! Although I've only wet them during short involuntary wettings, I never knew they could survive a whole green tea can? Was it like the Arizona Green Tea cans? If so, I bet you've nearly pushed those diapers to the limit, although that's pretty beastly absorbancy for youth pull-ups. With that kinda security you wouldn't have much to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by Talic View Post
    Congrats! Not only have you overcome the risk of having any accidents, but now you don't have to miss part of a lecture because of trips to the bathroom. Nice!

I still don't see why Huggies hasn't changed the name of GoodNites. They're intended for nighttime use, yet they're very discrete for daytime use. They aren't too far off from regular underwear, they're comfy and not too bulky for anyone to notice. I'd wear them everyday if I could.

I have worn GoodNites to class and work a handful of times due to a brief case of stress incontinence and they work wonders! Although I've only wet them during short involuntary wettings, I never knew they could survive a whole green tea can? Was it like the Arizona Green Tea cans? If so, I bet you've nearly pushed those diapers to the limit, although that's pretty beastly absorbancy for youth pull-ups. With that kinda security you wouldn't have much to worry about.
    Yep! and I didn't have trip over everyone's stuff on the floor of the dark lecture hall lol. That happened to me one night when we were watching movie clips.

GoodNites really are great for daytime use. But I don't think Huggies is aware (or supports) people like us who wear them during the day. Especially since it's more of a want, rather than a need. I think I would wear them every day if I could as well They're so comfortable!

Hehe maybe I'll have to try wearing GoodNites to work when I have a job again, which will likely be this summer. Yeah, they somehow survived a big can of Arizona green tea. I was very impressed! But I didn't let it out all at once. So maybe that's why. I can get my bladder to relax when I'm wearing a diaper so it's not holding a bunch of fluid and releasing it all at once. I'm sure I did push it to it's limits, because when I left class I could definitely feel the bulk between my legs when I was walking back to my room

Congratulations to you! I wore to class once in university, and it was nice when I had to go. If I could do it over, I'd definitely wear them to every single exam...nothing worse than a three-hour brain drain when you need to pee! Good luck if you try it again.

It's definitely a bit of a thrill the first time! I wore diapers to class a number of times in college, but never had the courage to just let go in them. A little dribble now and then, yes, but otherwise I would still get up and use the restroom. If I'd been wearing an adult diaper instead of Pampers, I'd probably have thrown caution to the wind.