Thread: Howdy :)

Default Howdy :)

Howdy Everyone,

Hope you all had a great Easter!

My name is SarahTheTeaGal and I'm Princess Lily's wifey.... I decided to join the site to make friends, and also have a better understanding of things as well. I am not a diaper lover or adult baby but a supporter.

I'm not sure what else to say but I look forward to chatting with people and browsing/posting threads etc

Gonna work on my profile now so have a great evening and "see" you around!

Sarah

Welcome Sarah, It's nice to finally have you here, we've heard so many good things about you from Princess Lily ^_^

Hi Sarah. Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find it an interesting place to visit. Congratulations on your up-coming wedding, I wish you both all the best. Take care, and I hope to see more of your posts around the boards.

Hi Thanks DylanK and Fifigal
    We are just about to complete the last bit of the wedding payments stuff lol Whew. Big day is coming so quickly!
    Yes, I have been browsing the forums last night and seen a lot of interesting posts. I also found a few that talks about things I'm interested in

Hello Sarah I think its nice that we also have supportive members amongst the community! I will be 'seeing' you around too! hahaha

Hi Mummaboy, Thanks! I try to have a open mind and be supportive "See" you around!

Why hello! I was wondering when her better half would show! I have enjoyed my conversations with Lily and am happy for you both in your relationship. By the way, PG Tips or Lipton?

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    Why hello! I was wondering when her better half would show! I have enjoyed my conversations with Lily and am happy for you both in your relationship. By the way, PG Tips or Lipton?
    Hi!! Well, it took some coaxing... and then she showed me some threads that were more my kind of thing on here like Tea, Abandoned Places and so on. lol Plus it is nice to be able to talk to people about her DL/LG side as that is something that was bothering me cause I could not talk about this with our real life friends of course.
    Mmmm I'm not sure what PG Tips is?? Is that a USA only brand of Tea??
    I do love Twingings, Tetley, Lipton and Rose Red. My NEW favorite is "Mighty Leaf" Tea that Lily intro me too when she brought home a leftover packet from her vacation with her family for me to try.