Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Getting diapers in Sweden?

xx999

Smile Getting diapers in Sweden?

So, I recently ran out of pampers size 6's (they were getting pretty tight anyway) and I've decided to look for some adult diapers next. The problem is, I can't order stuff (my dad's home by the time the mail arrives, while I'll still be in school ._.) and the only place that I know of that sells adult diapers is the local pharmacy (and you do of course need to prove that you're incontinent in order to be able to buy them, ugh...).

However, I've seen a couple of Swedish people here during the time I've been lurking around the forums, and I hope that I can get help from my fellow countrymen! Of course, anyone may post if they think that they can help!

Darkfinn

so you actually have to have a perscription to buy them? you can't just walk in and get some?

yeah I think you need prescription, or they dont have any adult diapers to sell, what they have though are incontinent pads for men! its always something.

Im not sure where you are going to get adult diapers xx999. On some of the bigger stores like big ICA stores you can find both Drynites and Libero Night Comfort(sort of rip-off on Drynite). Otherwise Im not all to sure where to get them(exept for online stores)

Darkfinn

so... what about people that want diapers for convienience purposes? concert-goers and the like?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    yeah I think you need prescription, or they dont have any adult diapers to sell, what they have though are incontinent pads for men! its always something.
    Otherwise Im not all to sure where to get them(exept for online stores)
    Well I'm glad my Great grandparents moved to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    so... what about people that want diapers for convienience purposes? concert-goers and the like?

Then you're screwed

EmeraldsAndLime

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Hate to say it mate, but you're really an orange in an apple orchard.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    Hate to say it mate, but you're really an orange in an apple orchard.
    I'll take that as a compliment... thanks!

Wait... you have to have a doctor's prescription to get diapers in Sweden? That's just... obscene.

It's as stupid as that law that states headlights must be on at ALL times. It is just completely unnecessary to have headlights on when there isn't a single cloud in the sky and you can see for kilometers on end.

Darkfinn

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
    It's as stupid as that law that states headlights must be on at ALL times. It is just completely unnecessary to have headlights on when there isn't a single cloud in the sky and you can see for kilometers on end.
    Actually... it has been scientifically proven that having motor vehicle headlights on increases the awareness of other drivers. In a given pack of traffic... your eyes will instinctively be drawn towards the vehicles with their lights on... so you will notice them clearly and in more detail than vehicles with their lights off.

That being said... I try to keep my lights off as much as possible... obviously they are needed at night, but during the daytime I do not have them active... so the cops can have their attention drawn to other vehicles and not mine.