Thread: Never really thought much about it..

Default Never really thought much about it..

But today for some reason I was thinking about wearing pantyhose and how naughty it would feel. Never really thought of myself as a sissy but I went out and bought some and they feel amazing think I'll wear them home on the bus today then try on an m3 with them ^^

Looking back i suppose i should have seen it since i always felt a rush putting on panties and getting pegged etc :P guess I'm just a closet sissy coming out haha

I still need to try those out.... living with parents and lack of funds has been stopping me from buying much AB/TB/Sissy items lately :\
    But grats to you!

Congrats! It's always good to let loose on new things.

do pantyhose help quiet down crinkly diapers ? ... if so then i might try em

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    do pantyhose help quiet down crinkly diapers ? ... if so then i might try em
    They do, and they help to keep the diaper in place and prevent a wet diaper from sagging. I prefer tights instead of pantyhose, though.

ooo and i like yoga pants for that reason fifigal , but sometimes its too hot for that and jeans, so maybe pantyhose ?

Just got home and put myself in a nice dry m3 with my pantyhose I was thinking about tights too but where do you buy them from? I've been thinking size might be an issue since im around 6 foot tall and ~200 pounds :P

They feel nice...I've used em They help hold diapers in place, too. And they're cheap, and it's fun buying them!

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    Just got home and put myself in a nice dry m3 with my pantyhose I was thinking about tights too but where do you buy them from? I've been thinking size might be an issue since im around 6 foot tall and ~200 pounds :P
    As long as you get queen size the work great for larger builds I am 5' 10" 270lbs and have about a dozen queen size pairs and they fit great, and definitely add that extra touch of femininity.