Thread: Nursery Ideas

BabyJayk

Default Nursery Ideas

So I may be decorating a nursery soon. I am looking for some cute wall clings that I can remove and put back up depending on if I have company. Anybody have any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJayk View Post
    So I may be decorating a nursery soon. I am looking for some cute wall clings that I can remove and put back up depending on if I have company. Anybody have any ideas?
    Try Roommates Brand I Have heard great things about them they are so effective i have heard of people decorating nursery's for there kids even in a rental apartment/ home because they are so effective at not damaging walls or paint!

They have all sorts of brand name big time characters such As Winnie the pooh and Mickey and Minnie Mouse, cars, toy story , Dora, Sesame Street. all different styles, shapes and sizes.

I know Because I Am thinking very hard about decorating my own nursery as well and these are my primary idea for the nursery that I Am trying to create although I Would personally prefer a Toddler Style Room Myself

here is the info link for you as well you can find these at most online retailers but this is the roommates direct site for you to get some more ideas from.

Hope this helps to spark that creative decorating mind of yours

Nursery Wall Decals and Wall Decor | Beautify baby's nursery in seconds!

Walmart and Target usually have some Wall Clings and even places like Dollar Tree. Or check a teaching store. I teach Kindergarten and we have a place called School Aids that has wall decals with the alphabet, colors, numbers, etc. I have more of a toddler room . I like my Big Girl bed ( twin) but with a side rail because you could get tangled in blankets and fall off the bed. If I could add more too it.... I'd want part of the wall painted with the magnetic chalkboard paint! You can make it any color!
    ( husband doesn't know..he thinks its just a guest room for nieces and nephews).