Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you sit down to pee if your not diapered

Default Do you sit down to pee if your not diapered

Excuse me if this is a dumb question but I honestly want to know. I have a friend whose kind of a sissy but doesnt wear diapers. We were at the mall the other day and went to the bathroom together. There was a que for the stalls but the wet wall was free. MY friend wouldnt use the wet wall because he wanted the stall . When i said to him I thought you only had to pee he said yes but i wanna sit down.

So my question is for the sissys " do you sit down to pee if you are not diapered.

JUst interested

Thanks

Yes, generally. I only just recently started using the urinals out of convenience.

The only time I pee sitting down is if i'm in my sissy mode, but the rest of the time i'll stand, and i'll hold it in until i explode before I sit on a public toilet

i pee sitting down all the time, the only time i dont is if im in a public restroom, even in the stall cause their disgusting :P

TheSpecterPrincess

If I'm going #2 also then I do sit down, but generally no. While we're on the topic, I wanted to say some people just prefer to use the stall because it's more private. I've got regular friends that won't use urinals for that reason. It's a uncomfortable feeling to think somebody can see your goods while you're peeing.

I always sit when i pee, its so much easier to get it in the bowl, and there is nothing to clean up, i learned this from having lots of female relatives, for their connivence having a boy spray the wall and seat was frowned upon. But this is when i use "familiar" potties. i hate public restrooms unless they are immaculate and even then i prefer not to sit , actually i prefer not to use them at all GO DIAPERS !

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    If I'm going #2 also then I do sit down, but generally no. While we're on the topic, I wanted to say some people just prefer to use the stall because it's more private. I've got regular friends that won't use urinals for that reason. It's a uncomfortable feeling to think somebody can see your goods while you're peeing.
    This is me and I have some good reasons. When I went to college which was a music conservatory, I noticed almost immediately that there were students looking at my junk while standing at the urinal. It got so I couldn't pee with all that "attention" and so I started using the stall for privacy. The experience ruined me and I still have to use the stall to this day. There's nothing more embarrassing than going into a public bathroom, standing in front of a urinal, having to pee badly, and not being able to.

TheSpecterPrincess

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    This is me and I have some good reasons. When I went to college which was a music conservatory, I noticed almost immediately that there were students looking at my junk while standing at the urinal. It got so I couldn't pee with all that "attention" and so I started using the stall for privacy. The experience ruined me and I still have to use the stall to this day. There's nothing more embarrassing than going into a public bathroom, standing in front of a urinal, having to pee badly, and not being able to.
    Gah ! That would ruin me on public bathrooms too. Just one various reasons I try to avoid public bathrooms if possible. I wonder what it is about art schools that naturally attracts a gay scene... And for that matter, what is it that makes some men want to flirt in a bathroom ?!?! Doesn't seem like a very erotic place in my opinion lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    Gah ! That would ruin me on public bathrooms too. Just one various reasons I try to avoid public bathrooms if possible. I wonder what it is about art schools that naturally attracts a gay scene... And for that matter, what is it that makes some men want to flirt in a bathroom ?!?! Doesn't seem like a very erotic place in my opinion lol.
    Not only that, but it was my first day at college, and this upper classroom not only looked, but started talking about "it". It definitely made me feel extremely uncomfortable.

TheSpecterPrincess

Although it was very invasive, I guess you could call it a compliment ! lol

He's lucky you didn't sue for sexual harassment. And with the right lawyer you may have also been able to sue the school.

I guess what this thread about potties has only taught us that diapers make things much more convenient. X3