Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bedtime shows

Default Bedtime shows

Are there any good bedtime shows that I can watch to wind down and regress at night? I would love to go to sleep in the mindset of a toddler.

i also love to go sleeping feeling like a little kid/pup, i dont know how tv works in the us but over here we have HD tv, and i have the extra kids package with Baby TV, Pebble TV, Cartoon network, nickelodeon etc... watching cartoons before bedtime works for me!

Same here I personally love nick jr. Before I go to bed. But we also have a DVR and I record stuff to watch later. My favorite thing would be either little einsteins, or ni hao ki-lan. Both those really help me feel little. especially when I'm all padded up snuggling my blankie, and have my sippy or paci it deffinantly helps me get into the little mindset.

I love watching old Disney movies as I go to sleep. If there are some you remember liking as a kid they would be great to watch to make you feel young again.

This is a great idea, though I think my wife would veto it. I never fell asleep to television as a kid, but due to her propensity to sneak in a nap at any opportunity, my wife would as a child. In keeping with the theme, we typically fall asleep to whatever 80s/early 90s sitcom they're currently running 'ad infinitum' on TVLand or Hallmark.

I suppose, in a very tacit manner, it taps into my little side, since I remember watching these shows as a kid. However, it doesn't make me feel small and if I had my way, we wouldn't have any television in the bedroom at all. I just need a little white noise.

When I was a kid I would watch the same movie over and over again to go to sleep. It would change every few weeks, but I had to watch at least a few minutes of that movie to be able to sleep comfortably. Really this kind of thing depends on you; what helps you relax and feel like a toddler? What ever show or movie that is go for it. I recommend Pixar, dreamworks, or any kind of kid movies in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    Same here I personally love nick jr. Before I go to bed. But we also have a DVR and I record stuff to watch later. My favorite thing would be either little einsteins, or ni hao ki-lan. Both those really help me feel little. especially when I'm all padded up snuggling my blankie, and have my sippy or paci it deffinantly helps me get into the little mindset.
    Thank you so much! I really appreciate the advice! I love Little Einsteins! I absolutly love music!!!

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I love watching old Disney movies as I go to sleep. If there are some you remember liking as a kid they would be great to watch to make you feel young again.
    Thank you, Bear! It just so happens that I love Disney movies!

i love watching sprout the have whats called the goodnight show its awsome other than that any disney movie will do

I love cartoons but for night time I've started downloading kids' audiobooks. It's like having someone read me a story. I love it (and I'm very lucky because some extremely famous and talented actors have read me a bed-time story ;-)

I used to watch the old animated Hobbit moive every friday night when I was little. I always fought to stay up but I always fell asleep around the same time. I think we all have that one movie that makes us feel little when we watch it.