Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy!

Talking Happy!

I am so happy that I found you guys to lean on for help and support with all my AB stuff. I appreciate all of you and I think you are all amazing! Thank you som much for being here!

No problem! More than happy to be here for you! ^^

I echo your sentiment on a daily basis. I've been an active member here for over a year and not a day goes by that I don't marvel at how big of a positive impact ADISC has made on my life. It has given me hope for the future and a foothold in a community that I scarcely could have conceived of in the time prior to joining.

I will always cherish the friendships I have formed and the knowledge I've gleaned from this corner of the 'net. ADISC is a wonderful place to call home. However, unlike with my childhood house, I don't plan on moving out.

You know, I was AB WAAY before I knew that it was an actual thing, and this site has really helped me not only embrace it, but want to expand my ABness c:

I don't know where I'd be without this site, or the people who have shown so much support, especially you, Jasmine c:! Thanks for being such a sweetie

Resisting the urge to jump in and say "me too", but it's so so true. I really wish I'd known about this site before (my own fault for not looking).

I think people these days are so lucky to have communities like this - For me AB/DL preceded the internet by quite a few years and thinking back it would have been comforting to know that it wasn't just me!

I just noticed I said "people these days" which makes me feel old. waaah
    Perhaps I ought to go to bed (02:20 BST)..........

Yes, I know how you feel! I always had these 'strange' urges and felt the need to repress them, leading to shame. Finding this site gave me a name for what i am and showed me that there are many more people like me, and that I'm not strange or a freak. I love being able to ask (and give) advice about my side that I cant discuss with anyone else.

God bless the internet for showing diaper lovers the world over that we are not alone <3

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    Yes, I know how you feel! I always had these 'strange' urges and felt the need to repress them, leading to shame. Finding this site gave me a name for what i am and showed me that there are many more people like me, and that I'm not strange or a freak. I love being able to ask (and give) advice about my side that I cant discuss with anyone else.
    It's a good feeling isn't it? Funny how important acceptance is to us (humans, not just ABs!)

As of yesterday I too am very happy to find this site. I had no idea of such a great community there is.I can now share my experiences with fun and comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I love this site i've only been a member for a short time and I wished I had found it sooner it's been sooo helpful. Btw you are a great friend babyjasmine

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    I couldn't agree more! I love this site i've only been a member for a short time and I wished I had found it sooner it's been sooo helpful. Btw you are a great friend babyjasmine
    I try to be the best friend I can, Hon! I absolultly love everyone that I have met so far!

---------- Post added at 10:38 ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by msnewbie View Post
    As of yesterday I too am very happy to find this site. I had no idea of such a great community there is.I can now share my experiences with fun and comfort.
    As for you, msnewbie, I am so excited you are here! I completly agree with being able to share what we're going through. And I will be here to support you all that I can!