Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Potty Training video I found on youtube.

pepsicolaisgreat

Default Funny Potty Training video I found on youtube.

I came across this funny potty training video on youtube. I so wanna buy this.

By the way I thought stickers didn't stick to water.

He puts stickers in the toilet bowl for him to aim at. Oh by the way I love when she says. I want beautiful panties like Jennifer's. xd

TheSpecterPrincess

What kind of jackass dad takes a child that age to the zoo without a diaper bag ? "oh I guess we'll drive all the way home because I forgot your diaper." What a terrible parent ! XD

Also a movie called " The Magic Bowl" sounds more like a stoner comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpecterPrincess View Post
    What kind of jackass dad takes a child that age to the zoo without a diaper bag ? "oh I guess we'll drive all the way home because I forgot your diaper." What a terrible parent ! XD

Also a movie called " The Magic Bowl" sounds more like a stoner comedy.
    I've seen this before in passing myself and that part always bothered me as well. If you have a child in diapers why would you not bring extras with you? It makes no sense. Even children who are potty trained have accidents, especially when they get excited. I think the zoo would qualify as exciting for a small child.

What did I just watch? and where is Part 2?

pepsicolaisgreat

I wonder that too. If your child is in diapers you should bring diapers along. I can't wait until I get the money to buy the dvd. I really wanna see the whole thing.

Banksy

Quote Originally Posted by SleepingBlueWolf View Post
    Huh. The kid's dad sure can sing.
    Nuff said.

omg im so glad I'm not the only one that was thinking that!!! I mean even if they're potty trained most parents put their kid in a pull-up on days where they're going to an amusement park or zoo, i.e. anywhere where there might not be a bathroom within "i need to potty right now" distance :p

also, was anyone else just a little bit freaked out by the kid's voices in this? or just creeped out in general by it?