Thread: Hello there

Default Hello there

So I just found this place while I was searching through google and I'm pretty glad that I did.

Well I am a senior in high school. I am a big fan of football. [Removed] I'm not a very well rounded person so I'm not really sure what else I can add to that.

I'm not sure how much I will post or how much I'll just lurk here but we'll see. I'll try to be active but I tend to be shy for some reason whenever I try to register on new forums.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-May-2012 at 23:27.

Welcome! Why do you think you're not a well-rounded person? Don't be shy, we don't bite.

Quote Originally Posted by tj1189 View Post
    Welcome! Why do you think you're not a well-rounded person? Don't be shy, we don't bite.
    I don't think I have a lot of interests. The AB/DL thing is a HUGE part of who I am and what goes on inside my mind.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-May-2012 at 23:29.

I find it hard to believe that you don't do anything other than diapers and MJ for fun. Do you watch TV or play any videogames? Are you into any sports? Do you read any books?

Quote Originally Posted by tj1189 View Post
    I find it hard to believe that you don't do anything other than diapers and MJ for fun. Do you watch TV or play any videogames? Are you into any sports? Do you read any books?
    Well its's not everything. I do like football and am a fan of the Oakland Raiders and I do play a lot of football video games as well as twisted metal. I like watching Dexter. Recently a lot of Investigative TV.

Also if you were wondering, I do not have a fondness for toe jam. Just the first thing that came to mind when I was creating a new email recently and matched my forum name with it lol.
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-May-2012 at 23:29.

I'm a big fan of Dexter as well. [Removed]
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 17-May-2012 at 23:28.