Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Wet my floor....

  1. #1

    Default Wet my floor....

    So I just need some advice, I took my night nappy off this morning, put some pajamas on, went to walk of and wer my pants, legs and floor

    I've been bedwetting a bit and i drank loads last night so I'm not worried, but how do I make sure the floor doesn't smell???

  2. #2

    Default

    Give it a good wash and all will be well. Been there done that got the t shirt.

  3. #3

    Default

    I dried it up with a towel and put baking soda on it the last time it happened in my room. I keep some baking soda in my dresser now, just in case it happens again.

  4. #4

    Default

    I normally use Clorox wipes and then pat dry with paper towel and Lysol if you have it. It completely eliminates the smell, and makes sure its clean too.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    I normally use Clorox wipes and then pat dry with paper towel and Lysol if you have it. It completely eliminates the smell, and makes sure its clean too.
    You beat me to it. This was exactly what I was thinking. I use a bleach cleaner, and Lysol. Isn't it funny how we've all been there...sigh.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I use a bleach cleaner, and Lysol.
    Just make sure to avoid the bleach if your floor is carpeted! I'll never forget moving-out day at my first college apartment... I had a spot on my bedroom carpet (not pee or anything like that--might have been a spilled drink). Hurriedly, I reached for the first bottle of cleaner under the bathroom counter--X14 with bleach. Within seconds, my dark gray carpet had a bright orange-ish bleached spot on it. Ack! I'll never figure out how I got my damage deposit back!!

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Just make sure to avoid the bleach if your floor is carpeted! I'll never forget moving-out day at my first college apartment... I had a spot on my bedroom carpet (not pee or anything like that--might have been a spilled drink). Hurriedly, I reached for the first bottle of cleaner under the bathroom counter--X14 with bleach. Within seconds, my dark gray carpet had a bright orange-ish bleached spot on it. Ack! I'll never figure out how I got my damage deposit back!!
    Been there done that! Lol yes I have to say if you do use bleach make sure you dilute it! Lol you don't want pink carpet

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Just make sure to avoid the bleach if your floor is carpeted! I'll never forget moving-out day at my first college apartment... I had a spot on my bedroom carpet (not pee or anything like that--might have been a spilled drink). Hurriedly, I reached for the first bottle of cleaner under the bathroom counter--X14 with bleach. Within seconds, my dark gray carpet had a bright orange-ish bleached spot on it. Ack! I'll never figure out how I got my damage deposit back!!
    Hahaha, I had a room like that last year and just made sure that I put enough furniture around it that nobody could be bothered to look underneath.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail View Post
    Just make sure to avoid the bleach if your floor is carpeted! I'll never forget moving-out day at my first college apartment... I had a spot on my bedroom carpet (not pee or anything like that--might have been a spilled drink). Hurriedly, I reached for the first bottle of cleaner under the bathroom counter--X14 with bleach. Within seconds, my dark gray carpet had a bright orange-ish bleached spot on it. Ack! I'll never figure out how I got my damage deposit back!!
    Yeah, you should see our living room carpet. About 8 years ago the Chinese were putting some horrible poison into dog food. We were getting Iams for our dog, which is supposed to be a very good quality dog food, but it was one of the poisonous dog foods. Our dog became very sick and threw up and had diarrhea all over the living room and dining room carpet. I tried everything in the house trying to get it cleaned. Eventually I had to use something with a little bleach content. Afterward, I rubbed dirt back into the carpet, trying to make it the same color. Now I'm still waiting to (sadly, post dog time) to replace the carpet. The dog is still live and well, and I'm glad for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.