Thread: Created an IRC room for all of us to use.

Default Created an IRC room for all of us to use.

Hey people...
    I created a IRC room for all of us to use...it caters for sissy, little girls, crossdressers, those wanting to experiment, and trans people

To join the room just type "/join #sissy/lg" into the chat room...

That's very sweet of you Ace! Thank you

I don't know much about IRC but where do I find this chat? is it the Chat on here or? Sorry I used to keep up with stuff like this but now the most I use is E-mail hehe

Along the banner of ADISC there is a tab saying "chat" click that then log in using your ADISC password...once you have done that you may then type in "/join #sissy/lg"
    Although the chat probably will not pick up for a few days.

Thank you very much, AceFace. This was a wonderful idea.

babyDavid

thats awesome XD thanks!

M4usr

when I'm unblocked from the IRC (no idea why I was blocked) would I be welcome to come and chat, I'm not a sissy or LG, but I think you are some of the most fun ABDL people I've met on the whole, or is it strickly for sissy ?

Nice to see one got started. Does anyone one know the best time for this room to be active? I'm in it right now, but don't see any active users.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyprincessboy View Post
    Nice to see one got started. Does anyone one know the best time for this room to be active? I'm in it right now, but don't see any active users.
    Since there aren't too many people it isn't too active, but it's most likely to be active in the evening/early night time in the US, when a majority of the activity kicks up in the main chat. Not 100% sure on this, but that's just my opinion on most active times.

To enter the chat you must be a Contributor or higher (dark blue name, green name, bold green name, gold name, and needless to say the purple (ADISC staff).

To get to the chat click here, or click the "Chat" button at the top of the page.

I'll start keeping an eye on the room more often, but with over ten other channels to watch I might take a while to respond to new people coming in.

Have fun in the chat everyone!

Just thought I'd add this:

A member of ADISC (Clyde) made this IRC statistics page. It lists the most active times between 16:00 and 01:00 hours most active local time, or 21:00 to 6:00 zulu, if my calculations are correct :P

For a less wordy explanation, look at the "Most Active Times" graph on the page linked above.