Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone else...

Default Has anyone else...

every felt like you weren't quite putting your diapers on right? :\

Yes maybe some time.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

i put one on backwards once to see what it was like, you can tell it was on the wrong away. just make sure you get the tapes on the diapers nice and snug

all the time, i'm also in that awkward place where LG diapers are to big & M are to small which is not helping me one bit lol

Yeap,When I first started buying by my self[a few month ago]I got the Riteaid's Tugaboos Overnights and had a hard time trying to figure out the front,I even figure out that I was puting it on wrong and said¨When I get the money no matter what the print,im getting Goodnites instead

And thats what I did on the first of this month I got a pack of Goodnites and never had the problm since.

Years of practise and now I get it right. Some fit best angling the tapes to the center and others are better horizontal. Try a few experiments with each brand and you will find what works best for you.

yes this has happened to me alot, but I am used to using Goodnights and have just recently started using adult diapers. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to tape on diapers. It takes practice!

I am way to meticulous about diapering up, i make sure to make it so tight tat i often regret how well i put them on later, although because i keep them on for a long time sometimes that regret often turns into thanks(for keeping the mess in)

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyBearGirl View Post
    yes this has happened to me alot, but I am used to using Goodnights and have just recently started using adult diapers. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to tape on diapers. It takes practice!
    I recently switched from Goodnites also, so I had problems when I started using Bambinos. I actually found images of the proper way they are taped on the official website where I buy them, and even used a tutorial from this site. It seems weird but I was worried that I wasn't getting it right since I had leaks sometimes and I would have to refasten the tapes (not really a good idea since they seem to pop off more often after that).

Ultimately I got the process down; bottom ones first at a downward angle, top ones second in a horizontal fashion to tighten up the waist-band. It was the fact that I needed to fasten both the bottom tapes first before even beginning to touch the top tapes that really had me. I was always completely taping one side and then moving on to the other side; I would either run out of room to tape or would have a gap resulting in a leak later on. It is something you just get use to after a while, and other people had different preferences on how tight they want it. I still need to work on the positioning when I sit in the diaper before I tape it on; I would like my backside to be more protected when I sit down. I almost have it but it is going to take me a few tries since I only wear on the weekends at the moment.

-Doubtful

I've tried and have a wide variety of diapers here, and they all fit differently. When I decide to pad up with something I haven't worn for awhile I have to try to remember how to place the tapes on it, I'm very forgetful.