Thread: Where do I go now?

Red face Where do I go now?

I am kind of stuck in a rut. I want to develop my AB side, but I have only gotten so far as to suck on pacis and sleep with my stuffies. I don't know where else to go from here. I would love to get some advice.

babyjasmine

PS: I am glad to be back on this site! I know it's been a while.

Go pick up some diapers I guess, if you haven't done that already.

Yes, I would assume diapers would be the next move. That said, I know that not all of our members are into diapers, and they express their little selves in different ways. The question then is, what helps you regress and find your little self? If it is diapers, then that is your next step. It's the primary element for me, but I must admit, I love my plushies, especially my bear. I don't think I could give him up.

I had the same problem untill recently. I've just now started devolping my AB side more. Something I started doing was coloring/playing with toys. I also like watching little shows (padded of course) like Disney movies or my favorite cartoons, while cuddling with my fuzzie baby blankie I bought. (I still live at home so I don't get many little days but when I do they normally go something like...) I wake up sorta early to catch the morning cartoons watch them for awhile and eat breakfast. Then I play or color till I take a nap sometime in the afternoon. (*giggles* even though I "never get tired" lol I wake up eat dinner (by now the family's probably home. this part is flexible though) so I go up to my room and play, or watch a movie or go outside and play, bake cookies, (flour tends to get all over lol then I find taking a nice relaxing bubble bath is fun also (don't forget bath toys are a kids best friend) and then the rest of the night is just whatever you feel like. I hope this helps but every one is different, but I thought I'd at least give you some ideas to try. I hope you figure out what you want and best of luck!

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yes, I would assume diapers would be the next move. That said, I know that not all of our members are into diapers, and they express their little selves in different ways. The question then is, what helps you regress and find your little self? If it is diapers, then that is your next step. It's the primary element for me, but I must admit, I love my plushies, especially my bear. I don't think I could give him up.
    I don't really know what helps me regress except my paci and my stuffies. I am willing to try diapers, so now my question is how do I know what size to get?

---------- Post added at 20:25 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    I had the same problem untill recently. I've just now started devolping my AB side more. Something I started doing was coloring/playing with toys. I also like watching little shows (padded of course) like Disney movies or my favorite cartoons, while cuddling with my fuzzie baby blankie I bought. (I still live at home so I don't get many little days but when I do they normally go something like...) I wake up sorta early to catch the morning cartoons watch them for awhile and eat breakfast. Then I play or color till I take a nap sometime in the afternoon. (*giggles* even though I "never get tired" lol I wake up eat dinner (by now the family's probably home. this part is flexible though) so I go up to my room and play, or watch a movie or go outside and play, bake cookies, (flour tends to get all over lol then I find taking a nice relaxing bubble bath is fun also (don't forget bath toys are a kids best friend) and then the rest of the night is just whatever you feel like. I hope this helps but every one is different, but I thought I'd at least give you some ideas to try. I hope you figure out what you want and best of luck!
    I love Disney! I especially love Snow White! Thank you so much for the advice! What kind of toys would you suggest? Speaking of bubble baths, I love the Barbie bubble bath!

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post
    I don't really know what helps me regress except my paci and my stuffies. I am willing to try diapers, so now my question is how do I know what size to get?

I love Disney! I especially love Snow White! Thank you so much for the advice! What kind of toys would you suggest? Speaking of bubble baths, I love the Barbie bubble bath!
    Diaper sizes go by your waist size...you need to mesure your waist and then look at the diaper package. It will tell you what waist size it fits. Diapers with tapes are espcially good, much better than 'pull up' diaper becasue you can better shape it to fit you. I find this espically helps me; my waist is small and small diapers are still a little big for me. As far as toys, think what toys you liked as a child? You will proabbly will find the most enjoyment out of toys that speak to your childhood. I for one love coloring, teddies and playdough because I played with these alot as a child.

L

Quote Originally Posted by babyjasmine View Post

Haha me too!! Although at the moment I have a Disney princess bubble bath for toys I like brining barbies in the bath, also I have a little mermaid figuirne play set which is perfect for the bath! As for out side of the bath I like barbies and polly pockets, (I never actually had these as a kid but I wanted to) I also have a little mrs potts tea set and some other small toys that I just collect. My favorite thing though is I love playing with stuffed animals (I was never a huge fan of baby dolls, mostly cuz I wasn't allowed to have them) but I love getting build a bear clothes a playing dolls that way. ( they also have build a bear diapers) lol I know it can be hard to get acssss to these to so what I did to help build my collection is for a few months I gave myself a 25-40 toy limit and just got as many ad I could fr that amount and you'd be surprised at how much you can get for even just 30. I think one month I manged to walk away with a new bath toy set 5$ a new Polly set 3$ a new Barbie 12$ a mini tea set 2$ and a new outfit (for the Barbie doll) 8$ it was pretty sweet (wal-Mart superstore is awesome) although toys r us has better toys Walmart has most the same for less. Btw snow white is a very big charecter you'll find her on alot of toys! good luck and I hope you get to have a great little day!

Find some cartoons or shows that you enjoy watching, or maybe go and watch ones that you used to enjoy lots. :3 Sucking a paci or drinking from a bottle while watching cartoons works great for me. ^_^