Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cuddlz onesie Size

Default Cuddlz onesie Size

I finally got my onesie from cuddlz and I am a little disappointed because I ordered a size small but its to big on me. Do you think I should sell it on ebay ,sew it to fit me, or try and shrink it in the wash? I really don't want to send this back because it took like 3 weeks to get here :|.Mainly it is he length when i measure my body the length is 28" but the onesie itself is 32". Its not snug at all ad would not help prevent diaper sagging at all.

Hmm that's a tough call. I guess it depends on how easy it would be to buy another that does fit. And keep that one for those days when you really diaper up. But if you never do that. I would wash it an see if it shrinks. If it doesn't then send it back or sell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Siege89 View Post
    Hmm that's a tough call. I guess it depends on how easy it would be to buy another that does fit. And keep that one for those days when you really diaper up. But if you never do that. I would wash it an see if it shrinks. If it doesn't then send it back or sell it.
    I did wash it and it shrunk,but its still to long. I might try washing it a couple of more times. Also Theres no way I would have a diaper this big on to actually make it wearable. I would need like 5 dry 24/7s on and even still then it would be to long :|.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Thats bad. Have you talk to the company?
    Like I said I really am not in the mood for sending this back and then waiting for like 6 weeks. I would rather just sell this and get the money back and buy a plain white one i guess. Its a shame cause it was really cute too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    What print was it?
    This one Blue Dino Fleece Cuddlz Adult Onesie - Cuddlz.com . I honestly have looked around for other onesies but that was the only one that caught my eye tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by kratox View Post
    This one Blue Dino Fleece Cuddlz Adult Onesie - Cuddlz.com . I honestly have looked around for other onesies but that was the only one that caught my eye tbh.
    Nice. How do it fells to wear ?

I had the exact same problem with a onezie I bought....got the wrong size and it is huge. I washed it twice and it didnt shrink enough. Its still pretty huge. I might wash it and see what happens but it would have to shrink a huge amount to fit. Probably best to just sell it.

This is why i have not bought one from cuddulz, i want a really nice fitting onesie, is that too much to ask?, ALSO with amazing prints!

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    This is why i have not bought one from cuddulz, i want a really nice fitting onesie, is that too much to ask?, ALSO with amazing prints!
    But if you order the right size should it not be a good fit then?