Thread: when your diaper gets really full, do you notice that it puts pressure on your testicles? ( and other diaper/ body concerns)

Default when your diaper gets really full, do you notice that it puts pressure on your testicles? ( and other diaper/ body concerns)

This is a relatively mature discussion and mentions concerns regarding Male anatomy, I just want to be clear about that.

Many of us like the feeling of a diaper that is fully swollen, myself included. I ordered a sample pack of 5 of the NASA, or wellness briefs diapers ( more than a year ago now.) and have used them sparingly ( still 2 left). The last time I used one, it got heavy enough that it was putting pressure on my balls so I took it off. There have also been a few occasions ( two or three times) where I poured warm water in a goodnite once it was used past practical capacity, and put it back on. It would feel great for a few minutes, but later, my balls would feel tender.

Another quasi- related point, is that I am reluctant to wear diapers to sleep (though I have done so a handful of times)because of night time erections during rem and/or stage 3/4 sleep. that Can't be good for one's penis can it? The relatively few times I tried this, I woke up uncomfortable.

Lastly, The reason that our testicles hand outside of our bodies is because they need to remain relatively cool to produce healthy sperm. While I don't wear diapers that much ( fluctuates between once a week and once ever other week on average), the prospect of Diaper use causing infertility or other issues has been on my mind.

I don't want to end up injuring myself.
    Have any of you guys had similar experiences or concerns?
    Do notice similar things ( pressure/ discomfort) on your testicles as the diaper gets really full?
    Last edited by curious88; 07-Apr-2012 at 00:10.

I don't think wearing diapers, especially at that rate, would cause infertility, which probably would be temporary anyway.

EmeraldsAndLime

Get a girl pregnant on a regular basis. Only surefire way to know if you're sterile or not.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldsAndLime View Post
    Get a girl pregnant on a regular basis. Only surefire way to know if you're sterile or not.
    Bulletproof advice, though it may be, kids are expensive!

alu

First off it depends on what type of diaper and size our wearing, for example if its too tight it may press against your body, for example the one time i tried Drynites the pressed against my genitals causing pain after a while. Plus positioning and size of your genitals would cause a impact i guess but using and overfilling those diapers could be a cause. As for the heat affecting your testicles functioning i have heard stories from people that wear 24/7 or are ic that they are fine and able to have kids, if your that worried leave them out for a while to cool down to normal temp if you want to have sex and have the full ability to produce enough sperm to make her pregnant i guess. This is all rough and what i heard and experience so eh, but i hope this can help

I don't have any problem whit something like this.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

A bit of squishing around through the outside of the wet diaper will releve the pressure on the sensitive bits. My biggest concern is as I side sleep an especially bulky diaper will cut off the circulation in my legs, the numbness is inconveniant like sitting on the toilet too long but I worry about blood clots as a friend died after sitting on a 14hr flight upon standing up again.

Peachy

I get the opposite effect with Tena Maxis: They have a rather oddly shaped 'stiff' section of SAP at the center, and the way I put them on presses does not leave enough space for the jewels. The effect goes away once the diaper gets wet and the stiff SAP pad gets softer an can adjust to my anatomy more easily. Best incentive ever to wet ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I get the opposite effect with Tena Maxis: They have a rather oddly shaped 'stiff' section of SAP at the center, and the way I put them on presses does not leave enough space for the jewels. The effect goes away once the diaper gets wet and the stiff SAP pad gets softer an can adjust to my anatomy more easily. Best incentive ever to wet ;-)
    That was some rely nice info. Thanks allot for that

Dont think i have the problem of thighness when its full I kinda have the affect peachy has.