Thread: need some info

Marshmallow

Default need some info

Hey, I was considering ordering a sample from attends.com, but I'm just wondering if they are discreet, and how discreet they are. if you've gotten a sample from them, can you help me out please and thank you

I don't know about Attends' discreetness...

I do, however, know that Secure PersonalCare is VERY discreet, and they offer a far superior product to Attends. Their samples are not free, but they are worth it. They come in an unmarked plastic envelope.. bag... thingy.

Also, Wellness offers the same level of discreetness, still not free, though. They come in the same plastic envelope.. bag... thingy that secure uses if you order only 2 at a time.

In my experience, go with those two. The packaging is very unassuming, and if you still live at home, you're likely to get away with that no problem. Just tell your parents it was a T-Shirt or something.

Marshmallow

Thank you AbenaLeaf, for the info, I shall check those out.

Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    Hey, I was considering ordering a sample from attends.com, but I'm just wondering if they are discreet, and how discreet they are. if you've gotten a sample from them, can you help me out please and thank you

well as u will tell from my avatar i love attends i have tryed a few and they are the best i love them

i use the attends m8 but u can go to m10

they have one tape on the end of a belt very much like baby nappy i would reconmend them they are nice a comfy but can get a little sweaty if u do to much in them and get hot

anyway if you have any questions just ask

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow View Post
    Thank you AbenaLeaf, for the info, I shall check those out.

Much appreciated
    Hmmm.... I didn't realize you were from Canada...

I don't know if that would cause an issue with shipping...