View Poll Results: Would you be interested in purchasing custom decals for your ABDL paraphernalia

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Sounds like a good idea.

5 55.56%
  • Maybe. I'd need more details before deciding.

4 44.44%
  • No! I don't like this idea.

0 0%

Thread: Thinking about making decals for paraphernalia customization?

Default Thinking about making decals for paraphernalia customization?

I've noticed that some people enjoy customizing baby gear to suit adult needs (such as bottles and pacifiers); I'm a freelance artist, and my idea was to draw custom decals that could be applied to otherwise bland paraphenilia (like a clear baby bottle) to enhance regression. These decals would be available for purchase via PayPal (my idea was $2 USD for one decal, $8 USD for a pack of 5).

I first wanted to poll ADISC to see if anyone would be interested in this. Questions, concerns, and criticism in the comments are welcome!

Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by MollyJolly; 06-Apr-2012 at 09:10.

Ummm...while it's an admirable idea...what is the difference between this and buying stickers at the dollar store (other than the price difference, of course). Well, yeah, you could do 'custom' decals, but really I'm not sure they'd be worth it. After all...bottles and such need to be washed, and decals or stickers will come off when they get wet. :-s

Not tryin' to rain on your parade...just being realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanna View Post
    Ummm...while it's an admirable idea...what is the difference between this and buying stickers at the dollar store (other than the price difference, of course). Well, yeah, you could do 'custom' decals, but really I'm not sure they'd be worth it. After all...bottles and such need to be washed, and decals or stickers will come off when they get wet. :-s

Not tryin' to rain on your parade...just being realistic.
    Hmm, that is true. I hadn't considered that. I just thought it was a neat idea, but I'll think about it more, definitely. I appreciate your honesty

If you could some how make them permanent like they stick forever after like an hour So u can rearange them you should also see if you can come up with some that will permantly stay on clothes kinda like iron ons but don't come unstuck as easily and can be washed I would so buy those! I'd be your best customer!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyprincess View Post
    If you could some how make them permanent like they stick forever after like an hour So u can rearange them you should also see if you can come up with some that will permantly stay on clothes kinda like iron ons but don't come unstuck as easily and can be washed I would so buy those! I'd be your best customer!
    I don't think I could make them super sticky AND easily movable.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyJolly View Post
    I don't think I could make them super sticky AND easily movable.
    Not both but like take like an hour to stick properly. so in that hour you could move it so it's not automatically stuck if you mess up.