Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "positioning?" :S

Andphoc

Default "positioning?" :S

What would be the best position for your "hose" while diapered to prevent leaking?

Quote Originally Posted by Andphoc View Post
    What would be the best position for your "hose" while diapered to prevent leaking?
    Your gender, the kind of diaper you are wearing, the size of your diaper relative to your correct size, and your position / what you are doing, and how fast you are wetting all factor into leaking/not leaking.

Pointing down !!! because it all comes back up eventually, plus if you have a long hose then wy risk spraying ove rhte roof if you catch my drift....

If lying down, I prefer 'down.' If I'm in my wheelchair, I can't find a very comfy position. In this one aspect, I envy girls just a bit.

Yuki9689

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    Pointing down !!! because it all comes back up eventually, plus if you have a long hose then wy risk spraying ove rhte roof if you catch my drift....
    Agreed.

Down, because, well, that's where the actual absorbent material is.

If you point it up, you'll get your entire "you" wet, which is uncomfortable, you could get your body wet or it could even possible make its way out. No good, unless you like that sort of thing for whatever reason. Pointing it down makes it a lot easier to use and makes it a lot more uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJ316 View Post
    In this one aspect, I envy girls just a bit.
    I Soooo agreee

Andphoc

Okay, thanks guys, helped lots!