Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Problematic erection while wearing diaper?

Default Problematic erection while wearing diaper?

Whensoever I put on on a diaper, i get a massive erection, which usually causes problems. The diaper I'm wearing will usually leak, especially if it happens to be of the cloth variety. Any way to control this? As odd as it sounds, I think there might be a chance that it might not be controllable. Diapers might just be such a "thing" for me that control might be all but nil. Still, I want to try anyway.

You could try "taking care" of your erection before putting a diaper on. However if you do the appeal of wearing a diaper may quickly fade.

Well the store brand variety usually has a narrower crotch. (cloth backed?)
    Another thing you can try is to loosen the fit a bit.
    If you're putting it on tight you could be creating gaps when your friend decides to make a stand.
    You can also try pointing it up if your rise is high enough.
    I find wearing it this way increases the pleasure imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    Well the store brand variety usually has a narrower crotch. (cloth backed?)
    Another thing you can try is to loosen the fit a bit.
    If you're putting it on tight you could be creating gaps when your friend decides to make a stand.
    You can also try pointing it up if your rise is high enough.
    I find wearing it this way increases the pleasure imo.
    Should that don't lead to diaper leaks then?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Bro... the only thing I can say is wait for it to go down. I find that closing my eyes and taking deep breaths gets it to go down... also if you have to pee, let it flow, and sometimes you'll get soft as you go.

jakeisme

it used to happen for me. it went away after i had started to figure out how to just let my pee go

An erection while wearing is fairly common. You are experiencing these symptoms, because your body has not adjusted to them sufficiently. Depending on your need, you may have to stay consistent on which type of undergarment you will be wearing, instead of switching from regular underwear, then suddenly to a diaper. You may need to wear for at least a week or longer, before things get fully settled. The key is this: You MUST wear the diaper all the time, whether you want to, or not. Otherwise, it may not perform as intended.

I find setting up shop vertically for comfort then surfing the web a bit lets drop to normal, then I refasten tapes as needed I know some diapers don't refasten well, ducttape/gaffertape now comes in lively colors and prints, and works great at overcoming the taping issue. Be warned though you be sensitive to the strong adhesive even through the diaper and develop a rash.

Quote Originally Posted by Vinceti View Post
    Whensoever I put on on a diaper, i get a massive erection, which usually causes problems. The diaper I'm wearing will usually leak, especially if it happens to be of the cloth variety. Any way to control this? As odd as it sounds, I think there might be a chance that it might not be controllable. Diapers might just be such a "thing" for me that control might be all but nil. Still, I want to try anyway.
    For some wearing 24/7 cools the excitement. I suspect your young since your listed as a teen baby. So, when you hit my age things change and you have much more control. It may be years before you get there.

I agree entirely with Husqvarna. People are very different in this respect, and one should really be grateful for size, even if it does pose a problem. Those who suggest forming a habit and moving thoughts away to other less provoking subjects offer what is nearest to a solution in the long term. I find constant adjustment is necessary to suit mood, and that can be irksome. A lateral approach might be to attend (sorry, no pun) to the leaks with plastic pants or other forms of general protection. Good luck!