Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Uhhm Hello Everyone ... Again

Unhappy Uhhm Hello Everyone ... Again

Hello adisc, i haven't been around lately.. or in a really long time as i consider it ..... ,actually too long.

I miss this place and everyone i knew here, i feel horrible about falling out of contact and im afraid that i might not know anyone here anymore :C Things have changed and i hardly recognize the place anymore :\

Is there still love in this community?, is there still a consensus to help others and to raise awareness ?

Thats what i miss the most and i miss everyone that perpetuates it here, because diapers have been and are forever part of my life.

In the time that i've been idle from adisc i've been concentrating on work, and remaining independent. Im now a full time auto technician and studying engineering.

I also met a lovely soul that has changed my life and is my twin flame <3

...I just simply wish to reignite a camaraderie that i used to find fruitful in my world, and i think this world needs more love and understanding and respect and i want to meet others who believe in this and want to foster its growth. So if anyone remembers me ,Hello... and to those who've i've never met, Hiya

Well, we now have flying cars, all food is now processed into bite size pills, and the world is ruled by damn dirty apes!

But in all seriousness, the outside may have changed here and there, but Adisc will always be Adisc. Thank you for coming back and showing that you appreciate the community as much as you do. We all have to deal with real life sometimes, and while there's sometimes good in that, it can distract us from the things we used to consider the norm, and part of our everyday lives. But don't worry; the community will accept you back with open arms. Good luck with your flame~

~Natsu~

Thanks Natsu , i appreciate your kindness but im still worried, because so much in this world seems to be falling apart these days.... and i've heard rumors that made me sad :[

...oh and btw can you lead me to these flying cars i'd very much love to "operate" on one asap
    yk, learn how to make one *giggles*

I've been off and on a bit too. I remember ya, Squishy.Things 'round here are pretty much the same. There are a few trolls, some people shilling their stores and lots and lots of friendly people who want to hang out and help people like themselves.
    Welcome back.

^__^ tanx onikitsune, i remember ya too glad your still around, trolls are everywhere these days. And yeah i've been on adisc here and there in the past two years but its really hard to jump right back into the forums and chat room like you've never left when things are all happening so quickly and life gets complex.

Ahhh. Jump in feet first. some things never change. It'll be like your never left.

i have jumped in, but it doesn't seem like anyone i remember is around anymore, or maybe their names have changed , or maybe this place is just way bigger then i remember.

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    i have jumped in, but it doesn't seem like anyone i remember is around anymore, or maybe their names have changed , or maybe this place is just way bigger then i remember.
    I think my name has changed... probably. Well, I know it has. A couple times. I remember you, though.

Hmm... wonder if you even know who I am. X3

Quote Originally Posted by Zephy View Post
    Hmm... wonder if you even know who I am. X3
    HOW COULD I FORGET YOU !!!!! =D i missed ya zephy how have ya been , im glad your still here

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    HOW COULD I FORGET YOU !!!!! =D i missed ya zephy how have ya been , im glad your still here
    I have been fantasmagorical. And you? Gotten everything straightened out finally?