Thread: Travel Diaper

funseeker

Default Travel Diaper

Does anyone customize their diaper selection when traveling? Do you have a special diaper for air travel? I use a cheaper diaper on short car trips. On the motorcycle I usually wear an Abena M4. If I take the train it is a Tranquility ATN with a booster pad that I can pull out when soaked. How do you customize your diaper selection when traveling?

I wear dry 24/7 but will use a booster when it will be along time for a covenient change.

I carry an extra bambino a goodnights and either a quatro pad or a Pampers size 7 as a stuffer. I keep a Hello Kitty diaper bag ready in case I have to travel.
    When I'm not traveling I just carry and extra Goodnights.

I kinda do, When i am going on long flights that are like over 2 hours a take my thicker diapers dry 24/7 or my M4 and keep some bambino blanco or good nights for the short connecting flights. I follow the same pattern for long drives but bring my cushies instead of the good nights.

Butterfly Mage

I usually wear Attends, but I have a small supply of Abena diapers for situations where I know it would be difficult to change my diaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    I kinda do, When i am going on long flights that are like over 2 hours a take my thicker diapers dry 24/7 or my M4 and keep some bambino blanco or good nights for the short connecting flights. I follow the same pattern for long drives but bring my cushies instead of the good nights.
    Is it not difficult to hide the thick dry 24/7 diaper?

trying to hide a 24/7 in your carry will never work, it will be seen if someone has to search your bag. But normally my longest flight is my first flight, ( i live in the middle of the ocean) so i already have it on when i get to the airport.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Is it not difficult to hide the thick dry 24/7 diaper?