Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally, my Bambinos have arrived

Default Finally, my Bambinos have arrived

Last week I ordered some bambinos samples, 2 classico, 2 teddy, and 2 Belissimo. They were supposed to be delivered last tuesday but when i arrived at home they were nowhere to be seen. I was of corse freeking out thinking that someone had stolen them. Fortunatly it turns out that UPS delivered them to the house across the street from me, I got a nock on my door today and theres my neighbor "ups left this package at our house, think its yours" I of corse thanked him, we chatted and he went home. The box looked like it hadent been opened so my secreat remains safe.

I've got one of the classicos on now, and while they are as cute as i thought they would be, they arnt as thick. I've got one wetting in them right now so I guess we'll see how much more they will hold.

wait until you tape that bellissimo on, holy cow you'll be amazed

Yeah, don't be deceived by their relative thinness; they are unbelievably absorbent! Just be sure to have the best seal you can on the lower tapes and everything will hold well. Have fun!

I never tried classico, only teddies and Bellissimo.
    Are they as soft as the other 2? Tho I do agree wait till you try a Bellissimo, I love them.

MonarchMonk

I'm wondering if you can buy them in the UK or not, maybe EBAY or something they might have a pack on there.

I believe cuddlez are the same as bambino. You can order from there to get the UK version.

Quote Originally Posted by hailstorm View Post
    I believe cuddlez are the same as bambino. You can order from there to get the UK version.
    I dont think so. It is not the same diaper.

It might have changed then. When I ordered some a long time ago the package had The Bottom Half Group on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    I dont think so. It is not the same diaper.
    Aren't those just re-branded Bambinos?

I really like bambinos,they are pretty descreet and they hold alot