Thread: A little introduction.....

Smile A little introduction.....

So I'm pretty new to this whole TB thing. I first discovered myself as one when I noticed a small obsession developing with toddlers, watching them in strollers, car seats etc.... and having diapers.

Anyway I googled a few things and came across all these featured stories which I absolutely love.... and yeah thats preety much where I'm at. About an hour ago I ordered my first lot of diapers on eBay which I', rather excited about.... And I look forward to using this site more with people that share the same interest as me.

Quote Originally Posted by teenbabyLM View Post
    So I'm pretty new to this whole TB thing. I first discovered myself as one when I noticed a small obsession developing with toddlers, watching them in strollers, car seats etc.... and having diapers.

Anyway I googled a few things and came across all these featured stories which I absolutely love.... and yeah thats preety much where I'm at. About an hour ago I ordered my first lot of diapers on eBay which I', rather excited about.... And I look forward to using this site more with people that share the same interest as me.
    Welcome to ADISC Regarding your order, I hope you have an appropriate place to keep your incoming order. Perhaps it's not a concern for you but most teens aren't keen to share this with their family.

Since the vast majority of us find diapers strangely appealing, it winds up being the least distinctive thing about us most of the time when making introductions. You might want to tell us a bit more about other aspects of your life. This thread is a great resource for putting something together: https://www.adisc.org/forum/greeting...roduction.html. Hope to hear more from you.

csaw700

That's awesome to hear about your eBay buy. Hope you have fun here.

Nicky10144

Welcome

Hello and Welcome! I'm also from England, where abouts in England are you from? Hope you find everything you are looking for at ADISC