Thread: Hi there!

Franadian

Talking Hi there!

Hey everyone!

I am Frank! I live in Montreal, Canada. As you probably guessed, this is why my nickname is Franadian... Yeah, I got a lot of inspiration. I may be making some mistakes as well, English is my second language. I am a very average guy, 6'1'' and most of the time around 165 pounds. I study aeronautics.

I am here because I really like diapers. Yep, I am a diaper lover. Never had courage to buy some, but I always wanted to. Someday, I think I'm gonna put some in my cart as I do groceries. Seems a perfect time to buy them, maybe I'll just look like a young father or someone that is babysitting someone's kid.

This being said, I do like aerospace. I like electronics as well, and I am fascinated by every vehicle types. I enjoy a lot alcohol. That is pretty much about me.

I am here to talk with people around my age about this kind of fetish. I have never been on a forum about AB/DL before and this one seems the perfect one!

BLMProductions

Welcome to ADISC! You are not alone and I'm happy that you joined this site instead of another. I am also a diaper lover but also a teen baby. I buy diapers all the time and while it may seem awkward, the cashier doesnt think of you any differently. They are just there to get money and go home. They are trained not to ask you about things like diapers anyway. I hope you are able to get some soon! enjoy the site and make lots of friends

Hi Franadian. Welcome. I am just up the river from you. Have fun.

Franadian

Thanks guys! I love Gatineau/Ottawa region, always beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Franadian View Post
    Thanks guys! I love Gatineau/Ottawa region, always beautiful!
    Welcome! Maybe I'll get the chance to talk to you in French in the chat or through PMs - I haven't practiced by French for a while, and I'm afraid I might lose it.

Franadian

N'importe quand!

Quote Originally Posted by Franadian View Post
    I like electronics as well, and I am fascinated by every vehicle types.
    You might enjoy our IRC (Chat button at the top of the page). We have many, many canadians in there, and including myself I can name two other electronics people that commonly frequent the chat, and we have quite a few car enthusiasts, even an ASE certified mechanic

Hope you enjoy your stay here at ADISC and benefit from the community here as much as I have.

Franadian

Thank you! Appreciated.