Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Smile Hello everyone

Hello everyone I finished school in summer 2011 and haven't been doing anything since. Just started a new work experience program and being out the house again busy has given me new self-confidence, or I'd have been too nervous signing up like the last few months.

I'm here because I am very interested in age regression and feeling like a baby does.

I am very interested in technology and aviation, with air traffic control as my dream career.

I'm here because I like to read what other people are saying and doing who have similar interests, and also to learn from them and hope to participate where I can too

Quote Originally Posted by AuBaby View Post
    Hello everyone I finished school in summer 2011 and haven't been doing anything since. Just started a new work experience program and being out the house again busy has given me new self-confidence, or I'd have been too nervous signing up like the last few months.

I'm here because I am very interested in age regression and feeling like a baby does.

I am very interested in technology and aviation, with air traffic control as my dream career.

I'm here because I like to read what other people are saying and doing who have similar interests, and also to learn from them and hope to participate where I can too
    Nice to meet you and a nice intro short and sweet.

So you're not interested in flying the aircraft I prefer solid ground to flying myself so I can relate to that.

Do you have any other interests, music, TV?

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    Nice to meet you and a nice intro short and sweet.

So you're not interested in flying the aircraft I prefer solid ground to flying myself so I can relate to that.

Do you have any other interests, music, TV?
    I like flying as well, I have a flight sim installed. In real life it's too expensive unfortunately I have flew twice when visiting family abroad, pilot is a family friend but doesn't happen often.
    Music wise I'm very much country and rock type music, not heavy rock though. Tv I'm very much documentaries. Things like The Apprentice and police programs etc. Very big fan of Formula 1 too

I like flight simulators I just don't like flying, I've flown 10 or 12 times and the only time I found it enjoyable I was so tired I couldn't help but sleep.

I like a bit of the 80s rock stuff, Meat Loaf, Pink Floyd and the like nothing overly ambitious but still got a thumping beat and decent lyrics, about as county and western as I go is Rednex Cotton Eye'd Joe, but there is some less convoluted stuff out there.

I thought you might be a Dave and Top Gear fan, I like the F1 but finding a bar to watch it in is a little tricky in Wales, we're not really fans of speed us Welsh ^_^ I do like traffic cops and police camera action they always shoe the craziest american driving and then one from the UK of an Astra chasing a car doing only 10 or 15 over the speed limit so body breaking a sweat in a calm relaxing sort of a manner, very British upper middle class get-aways, it sort of sucks.

Top Gear is great, Dave I watch if there's something interesting on or nothing else is on. Their comedy stuff is quite good.

Dave's about all I watch of day time TV I can't cope with the soaps and stuff ^_^ and there's usually Top Gear which is never a bad think and some of the comedy repeats I can't get enough of, no matter how many times I watch mock the week the scenes we'd like to see round always makes me giggle

I don't watch daytime TV. Usually on the computer or watching something I recorded the previous night. Must say though, just like you, no matter how many times I see the same episodes of Top Gear or Mock The Week it's always just a funny

hehe I stole my user name from Hugh Denis ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Point View Post
    You're golden!
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MCsquared View Post
    hehe I stole my user name from Hugh Denis ^_^
    Haha nice