Thread: Hi Everyone!

Red face Hi Everyone!

Hi. Name's Astabellle- 'Asta' or 'Belle' for short.

I'm a Texas boy looking for some friends and maybe some playmates. I really like art, music(Rock, if you're wondering- metal and Visual Kei included), video games (mostly RPGs), literature, writing, beauty, makeup, and going out and having fun with friends. As an ex-scout I have a nice background in the outdoors; I especially adore fishing. By the way, don't let the makeup make you think I'm femme; Even in makeup I'm more masculine than a lot of my guy friends, even some of the straight ones. However, I don't usually message people first. lol I lack the normal aggressiveness of testosterone.

Anyways, that's all for now. xoxoxo

Obediently,
    Astabelle

csaw700

Nice to meet you! I love RPGs and camping, too.

Nothing quite like a trek into the woods... with either hiking boots and a stick or armor and a sword. lol

JessyGirl

Welcome! i am new aswell!

I enjoyed reading your interesting individualistic Introduction. Welcome. What wonderful opportunities camping gives us to enjoy our diaper interests if we are able to choose really remote locations. In early life I used to enjoy the wonderful anarchy of lakes, rivers and the bushes. As you say, 'Nothing quite like a trek into the woods. . . ' Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Astablle View Post
    Hi. Name's Astabellle- 'Asta' or 'Belle' for short.

I'm a Texas boy looking for some friends and maybe some playmates. I really like art, music(Rock, if you're wondering- metal and Visual Kei included), video games (mostly RPGs), literature, writing, beauty, makeup, and going out and having fun with friends. As an ex-scout I have a nice background in the outdoors; I especially adore fishing. By the way, don't let the makeup make you think I'm femme; Even in makeup I'm more masculine than a lot of my guy friends, even some of the straight ones. However, I don't usually message people first. lol I lack the normal aggressiveness of testosterone.

Anyways, that's all for now. xoxoxo

Obediently,
    Astabelle
    What are some of your favorite RPGs? Also, what are some of your favorite bands? I'm a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series and the Diablo universe (looking forward to Diablo 3), as well as a bunch of other games. I'm also a big fan of metal and rock, especially bands like Kamelot, Nightwish, In Flames, and Soilwork.

I also love Elder Scrolls. Of course, I also love Final Fantasy and Square Enix's smaller universes, like "Infinite Undiscovery" and "The Last Remnant." I prefer punk and grunge bands. My favorite of all time is Papa Roach, lately, though, my friends have turned me onto Panic! At the Disco, Audioslave, and Incubus.