Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Considering Plastic Pants

Default Considering Plastic Pants

I have been recommended by someone to try wearing plastic pants over my diaper, im wondering about them, what is it like to wear them,where can i buy them from,what are your favorite brands,what colors. What is everyones oppinion on plastic pants

I don't like to wear plastic pants over disposable diaper because it makes them sweatier and traps heat inside - I can see how it helps with leaks, but for me it is far more uncomfortable. Anyhow - there are tons of vendors for plastic pants if you want them. Babykins are my favorite because the elastic bands are very comfortable.

I wear Leakmasters, which not only make the crinkly plastic-backed disposables quieter but also really help with leaking (particularly if you're wearing Depends). They're very roomy, since they're intended for use with cloth diapers, so I can easily wear an Abena M4 and still have a bit of room left (in fact, I could probably wear 2, but that would be overkill).

I use the ones from cuddlez. They are plain white pull on ones and quite cheap.

As for opinion on them. I love em.
    They make me feel more babyish due to the fact that regardless of what nappy you wear (wetness indicator, cloth backed etc) you still only see some babyish underwear.

funseeker

For that extra layer of security plastic pants are definitely the way to go. The best quality and price is from The Changing Diaper Company. It is the Euroflex that wear a long time. In fact you never wear them out . It is only the waist band that will wearout It is the best value for the buck in plastic pants. They are clear and I love them.

pottypanties

I wear plastic panties constantly. Of course I wear cloth diapers and you ave to wear them. My favorite is by comcomfg.com. If you buy a 6 pack they are about 49.25 a pair! They last a long time, have plenty of room in the crotch for thick night diapers, are comfortable and they last forever! They can be purchased in white, pink, yellow, blue and lavendar. They will let you mix colors of you buy a 3 or 6 pack. I have no attachment to them and nothing to gain by supporting them. I just really like then. A huge plus I failed to mention, The do not leak!!

I love pastic pants over thick cloth diapers. Its what I grew up with as a bed wetter until the age of 10.

I like the baby pants gerber white plastic pants its really crinkly and nice.

Quote Originally Posted by xtekvet View Post
    I love pastic pants over thick cloth diapers. Its what I grew up with as a bed wetter until the age of 10.
    Me too till about 9. Even back then a part of me enjoyed the sensations and shame of night diapers & plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by WBxx View Post
    Me too till about 9. Even back then a part of me enjoyed the sensations and shame of night diapers & plastic pants.
    Yes, I can remember wearing night nappies and plastic pants when I was very little. I can remember having a toddler tantrum on the floor of our village pharmacy in order to get my mum to buy some blue pull-on plastic pants to go over my night nappies!