Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onesies

Default Onesies

I am wondering how many other people like onesies, I wear them all the time,since i love the support they give so that my diaper does not sag. I have currently several of them in white and blue so im wondering how many onesie fans are out there

im a fan, i like wearing them especially for sleeping and when im going out under clothes because they keep the diaper in place when youre moving about

Yes that is so true,when i wear a onesie it keeps the diaper in one area

pottypanties

I really like onesies. I am especially fond of Baby Pants brand with the snaps on the shoulder. It makes dressing me so much eaisier. The big think I like about them is because I wear dresses most of the time with my thick cloth diapers and plastic baby panties peeking out from underneath, they tend to sag when I wet and fill them more easily than when wearing a romper, shortalls or just pants. Onesies really help keep them in place. I do like them in different colors and prints. The ones with applicaques are very fun!!

I have a few onesie, I love them but only use them to sleep in during the warmer months, during the colder months I use blanket sleepers.

I love onesies, i always wear one wen im padded, they keep everything together especially when your an adventurous lil tike climbing all over everything *giggles*

Does anyone know any good sites to get them from?
    I know of fetware and babykins but i was wondering if there are any others ?

I have yet to try one. I've just never found snugger fitting clothing all that comfortable.

However, I can grasp the logic. Their cuteness is pretty undeniable. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by SquishyTushy View Post
    I love onesies, i always wear one wen im padded, they keep everything together especially when your an adventurous lil tike climbing all over everything *giggles*

Does anyone know any good sites to get them from?
    I know of fetware and babykins but i was wondering if there are any others ?
    I've gotten mine from Easy Access Products and clothing for People with Special care needs, physically handicapped and disabled. Their website is a little difficult to navigate. (from the home page) Online Store --> Adult --> Bodysuit. Their product however is an A+ to me. I did a little review of them on Adisc a while back and highly recommend them.

onesie s are great i wear mine all the time .squishy tushy babykins onesies are preety good they come in a variety of prints or solid colors .

Thanks for the info guys, Alpha i want to look into easy access products and clothing for people with special care needs, but what is the url hehehe ?