Thread: Molicare Questions

Default Molicare Questions

So I'm planning on buying a sample pack of Molicare Super Plus from Bambinos. What I'm wondering is if I should get the medium, or the small?

My measurements:

Waist: 26"

Hips: 31"

Height: 5' 7"

Weight: 115 lb. (i'm skinny)

Also, I'd like to know how discreet the billing is, as I'll be using a debit card, and I'm still relying on the parents. I'd also like to know how much bulkier Molicare super plus is than Goodnites, which are the only diapers i've tried so far.

Billing depends on where you buy from HDIS will send you a huge box of diaper samples for cheap, but there as discrete an airhorne and pound you with both spam and physical junk mail, so you would probably be better off via xp medical or ebay. As for size molicares run large, I where large to XL in almost all brands of diapers including bambinos and cushies, but need a medium moli, for it to fit well and I have a 43" waist, and larger hips. So I would suggest small to xsmall, for some one your size, at the size you might be able to squeeze into a pampers size 7, save a lot of money and be more babyish.
    Also per discreteness you could link your debit card to a paypal account, then it just shows up as a paypal debit purchase.

Well, I have at least a 26" waist, weigh 128, and am around 5'7" as well.

I bought a sample of the Molicare Super Plus in small in order to try them out, so I would suggest that you buy the small size. The Molicares are meant to be a little snug, and I wouldn't worry if you can't manage to get the tapes somewhat close together. They are not extremely bulky, although I would say they are a more bulky version of Depend fitted briefs. (Aside from the fact that Molicares are extremely absorbent and the Depends are not so much)

Go with a medium. I know the size for small says 20"-31" but the trick to diapers is that you get the next size up or it's going to be a tight fit, and not very enjoyable.

Hello there. I would also say go Medium. Remember with diaper-fitting, you are looking at hip measurement rather than your waist measurement. Even if Medium is a little on the bigger side for you, you can tape it nice and snug.
    Enjoy!

Do Bambinos and XPmedical send junk mail?

If I did buy from Bambinos, what would it show up as on my debit bill thingy?

Quote Originally Posted by CrumsandCarrots View Post

No, bambino and xpmedical don't send junk mail and both have very discrete shipping. I'm not sure what would show up if you payed with a credit card, but if you use paypal then it just shows up as paypal and a meaningless code.

i know from expierence that when you buy from xp it will say xp medical on your bank statement, if you buy from bambinos it will show up as tbhg enterprises or just the bottom half group, both companies are very discreet on shipping though

Quote Originally Posted by CrumsandCarrots View Post

Bambino shows up as something like "TBHG, LLC" which is short for "The Bottom Half Group", not sure what LLC is for. It's very discreet, although if they actually Google what it means, the first thing that pops up is a Bambino review. So if someone is nosy enough to read everything you're buying and check what it is, they can find out. If you think they'll just guess it's something like a computer company that you bought parts from, than you'll be fine.

i'd say go with a medium. i generally wear up to age 16 clothing (some even as small as 11) and i don't usually touch any small/youth sized diaper as they're little different in size from baby diapers.
    Attachment 8205 a small molicare beside a Pampers 6.