Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yet another ABuniverse Shipping Question (rather serious)...

Default Yet another ABuniverse Shipping Question (rather serious)...

So, I'll be home alone starting Friday and ending on Monday the 9th, so I decided to stock up on some padding. Therefore, yesterday I ordered both Bambino and some of the new ABU Cushies. You know, the ones that everyone here hates because they're cloth backed, though more faithful to what they are based off of (modern pampers).

Anyway, important stuff:

I've heard a TON of shit about ABUniverse and their shipping since I've joined here, though other sources have stated that they've vastly improved.

My question is, how long does ABU ship your order after it's been placed? It says if it's ordered prior to 1:00PM Pacific time (which it was), it ships the same day, and if ordered after it ships the day after.

However, I still haven't received a shipping confirmation by email, and the tracking page on the site still is not showing the tracking number and still says "Your order is in fulfillment and waiting for shipment".

When can I expect them to send the tracking # and know the package is being shipped?
    Last edited by IantheFox; 28-Mar-2012 at 22:55.

I never had a problem with their shipping . I have always received items from them fairly quickly - usually within a week. you likely should have planned ahead better and ordered at a time when you could be sure your packages would arrive. Or call them and find out.

Well, my question is partially being answered: their website keeps coming in and out with a "Service Unavailible" error. They're probably having site issues.

Also, that's just it: I DID plan ahead. Before considering placing an order I looked at their shipping times and estimate stuff. Based on what they say, yes they should have no problem getting here in less than a week. My family will be home past April 9th, so that means I'm screwed if they don't ship by the 2nd at the latest.

I've ordered from ABU at least 3 times and never had a shipping problem. They put lolly pops in the box so the box rattles, which would probably make a delivery person think that there is anything but diapers in the box. I never ate the lolly pops though, don't take candy from strangers!

-Gus

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    I've ordered from ABU at least 3 times and never had a shipping problem. They put lolly pops in the box so the box rattles, which would probably make a delivery person think that there is anything but diapers in the box. I never ate the lolly pops though, don't take candy from strangers!

-Gus
    Lollipops, interesting...

When you placed your order how long did it take for them to send you the tracking info from FedEx? Was it prompt or was there a several day delay?

You should email them.

I've had both companies not send me an email that they shipped something to me. My last order from Bambinos, I didn't receive a tracking number until I inquired about the order status.

If you are worried about whether or not your ordered shipped I would email ABU. This same thing happened to me when I ordered from them. I never recieved my tracking information and when I inquired about it they said that somehow my email got skipped over when they sent out the shipping conformations. Although my order was shipped when it was supposed to and I got the same time I expected it to.

I've ordered from them twice and never had issues. I live all the way in VA and they are in freaking Oregon... so it takes 5-7 days from date of order placed to them arrive at my location.

i would suggest going to there live chat and asking them what is going on. the person on the chat should be able to tell you what is going on with your order. you should of gotten an order number when you hit check out. just tell the order number to the person and they can figure it out. if you did not get an order number then you probably did not finish the order or if you forgot to write it down then i cant help you. but when i have ordered form them they got to me from order date to delivery it only took 3 days i think. i live in Colorado.